Chapter 13- Hybrid

(3 days later)

Its been 3 days since I changed Skylar, 3 days and she hasn't woken up. It normally takes 2 days for the transition from human to vampire to take place. Maybe her body has rejected the transition. The doctors say it could be because her body was weak, but I think I'm going to lose her.

-Skylar-

I walked through the long dark hallway, I didn't know where I was. I could smell chemicals so I thought I was in the hospital. I walked towards the end of the hallway to find a room, I was on the bed with Aspen next to me. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked to see my dead cousin, Drake.

"Sky you have to wake up, if you don't bad things are going to happen."

"But I want to stay-" he cut me off.

"With me. I know Sky how much you miss me, but when you wake up, you're going to be a hybrid. You were born a werewolf."

"how? I don't understand." I said confused.

"Freya and Caleb aren't your real parents. Your real parents were killed by rouges when you were born, you were then put up for adoption because your uncle, my dad, didn't want you to live the supernatural life." I was lost for words. "Now sky, you have to try and wake up you are the only one who can help them."

That was all Drake said before he disappeared. I walked towards my lifeless body, screaming to wake up for Aspen but nothing would work.

                                                                                         ***

It has been days since Drake visited me, Aspen hasn't left my side ever since, he looks dreadful. I walked into the room to see Aspen screaming at the doctors and then he ran out the room. I ran after him screaming his name but it was useless, he couldn't hear me. I turned around and nothing was there, I was in a white empty room. There was nothing in the room expect for a door, I walked towards the door which lead me towards a light.

-Aspen-

"Aspen? I looked up to see Skylar looking at me.

A smile went onto my face and I engulfed Skylar into a hug, I pressed my lips to hers happy that she was alive again. "You need to complete your transition or you'll die, I'll go get you some human blood."

I walked out the room, running towards the doctors telling him to give me some blood for Skylar, I then ran towards the café getting Skylar some food.

                                                                                        ***

It had now been days since I had been changed into a vampire, everyday since that transition I have been feeling sick, I haven't told Aspen because then he would say that it is his fault. I had told Aurora and she had zoomed out of the room, she came back with two pregnancy tests. So currently me and Aurora were in the bathroom waiting for the results to come in.

                                                                              ***

I walked towards Aspen's office to tell him the news that I was pregnant, honestly, I was really scared, what if she didn't want the baby? Or he leaves me. As I got closer to his office I heard moans coming from the inside. I slowly opened the door, peeping my head through the door.

---------------------------------

Hey guys, Exams are finally over and I have finally finished High school. So I will be updating more often this summer. let me know what you think of my book so far?