Chapter 16- "Another Chance"

-Aspen-

"I just said to him that I kicked Aspen's ass." As soon as I heard my name slip out from Skylar's brother's mouth I knew exactly who the girl was.

"Skylar?" I said walking up from behind her.

She turned her head, up-close you could see her properly, she has a nose ring and it looked cute on her.

"Aspen?" she replied looking up at me.

"I missed you so much my queen, my life has been hell when you-" I started.

"That's your fault for cheating on me Aspen. We had just made love and then you go and cheat on me. Do you know how much that hurt?" she shouted at me.

"I'm sorry Sky- "

"Well sorry doesn't make up for you cheating on me."

"I-I is he mine." I said pointing towards the boy who was currently on Aurora's shoulders.

"No, why would he be yours? I met someone when I moved to Florida."

"You are mine, no one else. And that's why Aurora went to Florida." I said pulling her into me.

"No Aspen, you don't get to touch me, you lost the privilege to do that once you cheated on me with that blonde bitch."

"Please let me make it up to you." I begged her.

"Aspen I don't want you in my life, nor my sons." she said walking away.

"Please Sky, I'll do anything." I said getting down on my knees and grabbing her arm.

"Aspen get up, people are looking." She scalded at me.

"No not until you say you will give me another chance." I said, tears falling down from my eyes.

"Fine but you start by telling your son how sorry you are for cheating because he is pissed." She said, my eyes widened in shock.

"H-he's mine?" she nodded.

I ran up to Aiden who was now currently standing by Rora.

"Hi Aiden." I said getting onto my knees.

"Do I know you?" he said, well this boy defiantly has my personality.

"I'm your dad." His eyes widen and then he kicked me in the dick.

"That's for hurting mummy, I hate you!" he yelled.