Fighting

You and Pierce stood there for a moment, eyeing each other. Then like a cobra, Pierce struck at you, constantly trying to tag you. You dodged each attempt and slashed upwards, but Pierce blocked it. You had to admit his reflexes were astounding. You jumped back to create some distance between you two. You spun the sword around your hand and smirked.

"Let's have some fun, eh?"

~
The sound of a hand slapping against a cheek resonated through the room, ceasing any and all noises. Hanji's face rivaled your scowl, and that made some of the superiors shit their pants.

"Are you an idiot?! Because of you the plan might not work!" Hanji exclaimed to the man who was currently sitting in front of her, rubbing his reddened cheek. He made a 'tch' noise, but said nothing else. "You're the one with zero impulse control!! What are you going to do when Y/n actually goes through with this?!" Levi stayed silent and just glared at Hanji even though he knew it wasn't working. Hanji was pissed. How dare he do that? To you? That was the last straw. Levi's face went snapping to the other side, yet Hanji didn't hit him full force this time.

"How do you feel knowing you let her slip in between your fingers? You knew what she's been through yet you continue to make her go through hell." Hanji's voice deepened in an unnatural way, and that made the superiors question whether or not she was Satan. Levi had still not said a word the entire time. Hanji questioned whether or not you ripped his larynx out. That wouldn't really surprise her. Hanji growled lightly and raised her lip in a snarl.

"Moblit. Get me the address to the Hamilton Estate," Hanji ordered, not leaving any room to argue. She walked away from Levi and left the room, not sparring a glance nor a single word. Moblit trailed behind her with an apologetic look on his face.

~
Pierce lay on the ground, out of breath, and with the sword slid away from him. You stood over him with the end of your sword pointed at his throat. You smirked lightly at the duel you two had.

"Not bad Pierce. I'm surprised you could go on like that," you complimented. The actual match lasted about fifteen minutes, but you really weren't going full out either. A small quiet laugh came out of him.

"Thanks... but my sister is the real master," he replied quietly. You removed the sword from his face and offered him your hand. He accepted it and you hauled him back to his feet with ease. The door to the ballroom slowly opened and a maid poked her head inside.

"Miss Y/n? Someone by the name of Hanji Zoe is here to see you," she informed. You sighed quietly and sheathed your sword.

"Alright. Let her in," you agreed, spreading out your legs and arms. Pierce looked at you funny, his brow cocking.

"What are you—"

"YYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNN!!!!!!!"
Crashing weight latched onto you and clung there, hugging you tightly. You slowly and awkwardly patted her back as well and held her up by sticking your arm under her butt like a child.

"Hanji, love you dearly, why are you here?" You asked, removing your arm and causing her to fall ass-first to the floor. She grunted and pouted, rubbing her butt. She then sprung up and slammed her hands down on your shoulders.

"You and Levi can't be over!"

"Huh?" Your passive face immediately went into a deep glare. She's not defending him is she? Because if she is, you'll throw her out of the window.

"You and Levi were made for each other! You two can't just throw each other away that easily!"

"Did Levi say anything?" You asked back, glaring at her. Hanji's mouth closed before it opened again.

"Well no, but—!"

"Then there's nothing else to it," you interrupted her. You took a step back and crossed your arms. "While I get why shithead would be mad at me, the other things he said were out of line, unnecessary, and insensitive. Just like him." Hanji lightly gasped in shock from the coldness in your tone. She knew you were mad, but not... that mad.

"Y/n... please... you can't do this..." Hanji pleaded, slowly reaching out to grab your wrist. You pulled your arm back away from her grasp and held it behind your back.

"I can and I will," you replied, your voice never faltering. Seeing Hanji so upset made your stomach twist in a sickening way.

"Y/n... please..."

"It's time for you to go, Hanji," you said, motioning to the maid. She quickly caught on and scurried up to Hanji, softly grabbing her arms and leading her out of the ballroom. They stopped at the door way and Hanji looked back at you with tears pooling the corner of her eyes. Your face fell ever so slightly when she turned her head right before those tears fell. You closed your eyes and lowered your head slightly.

"Y/n...?"

"Pierce... where is your tailor's room?"

~
You knocked quite loudly on the door in front of you, hearing someone stand up and run to the door. It opened and a woman stood before you, shock and surprise evident on her face.

"Y-Y/n-sama!" She exclaimed, staring at you with wide eyes.

"Do you have a moment?" You asked. She nodded vigorously and invited you in.

"What can I do for you?" She asked, sitting down on her stool that sat near her desk.

"I've heard from Cordelia that you are one of the finest seamstresses. I was wondering if you could do something for me," you replied, crossing your arms.

"Like what?"
You smirked lightly, your eyes shining.

"Have any paper? I want to sketch it out." You walked closer to her. Boy, everyone was in for a treat.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}