Second Chance Mates, Psycho Bitches & Crazy Friends

"IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT , WHEN I WALK IN THE SPOTLIGHT THIS IS WHAT I SEE EVRYBODY STOPS AND STARING AT ME I GOT PATION IN MY PANTS AND I AINT AFRAID TO SHOW IT SHOW IT SHO-"

" MS.SWAN WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?!???!!!!!!!!!!!" My teacher yelled interrupted my performance.

Ms . Potter, she doesn't really like me. Actually she hates me and i dint even know why.

So let me tell you about myself . MY names Jade Swan I'm 17, most people say I'm very attractive even though I don't think so, i mean everyone has insecurities. I don't have a boyfriend or a bestfriend everyone in this school is either stupid, sluts, dumb, cocky jock and shy ass nerds. Anyway I have a smaller brother who I love his names Tony he's 6 and is the most adorable thing ever although sometimes my mom says I'm a bad influence because he'll go around singing some not so nice words all because of me, and I'm PROUD of it .

So now lets go back to when I'm still trapped in this prison cell and its the last day of school, last period, last five minutes.

That means relaxing time but apparently this old hags decides to give us work. On the last day of school! Who does that!? No other teacher is doing that, everyone else is having a free period, watching movies, eating snacks, anything BUT work.

I didn't bother listening to her today. Instead I put my headphones on listened to music. I guess I got a little out of control. One thing led to another and I ended up on top of a table singing to the class. yes i am very dramatic.

"GO TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE NOW! " she yells but all i can see is the vain pop out of her head. I don't know what happened to her, she used to be pretty cool.

"What's he gonna do suspend me??? on the last day of school? Really?" I smirked. I'm not trying to be mean but all year she's been up my ass for no reason. And its not even the motivational up-my-ass kind more like I don't like you kind.

Before the old hag can say anything the bell rings. "FREEDOM!" I yelled running away.

On my way home I started thinking how different i am in both school and at home. At school I'm really outgoing and fun but at home I lose my patience a lot. I don't have the best relationship with my parents. No matter how hard I try they just don't seem to like me and it gets me mad.

Getting out of the car I couldn't help but to glare at my parents who were outside the house. What's with these boxes?" I kick one out of the forty they had.

"Now jade..." my father starts but my mom finishes "...were going on a vacation since its summer," she puts her sunglasses on top of her head and continues to grab a box.

"Cool when are we leaving?" I ask putting my own shades on and moving closer to her tp grab the box from her hands.

"You don't understand hun. Me and your mom are going, your staying home to take care of Tony." My dad said with a bland expression.

I love Tony to death, but this is so typical most of the time they just leave for days without saying a word and I have to take care of him all by myself . Most times our neighbors think Tony is my son. Yeah that's how often my parents are gone I don't even care anymore.

"Just leave the money on the table." I spat and headed inside.

"Honey were so-" they started. I know there not sorry, I think i've heard "sorry" so many times the word itself gets me sick.

"Save it! I'm use to it. Just go, ill take care of Tony like always!"

With that i slammed the door and walked up the stairs. This house is so boring, all white, no paintings, no carpeting, nothing fun or creative, nothing that shows a family lives here. I head to Tony's room, opening his door I see he is laying upside down watching t.v.