The Date

jades pov

   Getting out of the mall was a very hard thig to do. Everyboy was staring at us , I mean who wouldn't we look amazing, but I didn't like the fact that other girls were looking at my mate . Don't they have better things to do then stare. and im sure I speak for the girls as well when I say, if they dont stop staring I'll break their face :)

Luke pulled me close to him. I looked up and gave him a questioning look.

" all these boys keep looking at you ! " he growled. I notice johnny and jack did the same thing, but Tony was loving the attention. I looked around and notice some boys were looking at us. some were shy and looked away and some winked.

" mine." luke yelled  "stop looking at her!" almost every boy looked away except for one. I have to admit he was a brave one. he looked at me and winked. Luke was about to go over there but I stopped him.

" he isn't worth it, your my mate not him"  I tried to calm him down.

we were still trying to get out the mall, but lots of people were surroundig our limo. there was no way we can get through.

" exuse me" jasmine said trying to get past them.

" can you please move " Johnny said calmly

" yo get out the way " jack said loosing his temper.

" HEY, LISTEN HERE PEASENTS MOVE OUT MY WAY NOW, BEFORE I KICK YOUR BUTT ALL THE WAY TO CHINA !!"  now you would think that was Luke but nope, that was my charming baby brother.

we finnally made it to the limo, drivin home was really fun. All the girls were screaming at the top of our lungs singing but soon the guys join in to.

when we got to the pack house, we ( the girls ) made the guys carry our bag towards our room. okay so let me tell you were we sleep ofcourse johnny and jasmine sleep in the same room since they have been mates for over a year.

Ema and jack began sleeping in the same room a couple days ago. now me I still have my own room but sometimes I fall asleep in Lukes room.

He's been asking me to move in with him permanently but I can't soon my parets will come home and realise me and Tony are not there. Also I haven't told him im a werewolf let alone a cat shifter.

Today was a long day, so I decided to sleep in Luke's room. I'm getting more comfortable with him, and I feel bad I'm keeping a secrete from him.

everybody else is already in their room, so I try to be quiet and walk to Luke's room wich is not that far from mine.

lukes pov

" elsa, do you want to build a snowman ?" i hear the voice of my mate. we have our own knock and its singing, I dont know she came up with the idea, and I love it , don't judge.

I open the door and see her leaning against it.

" can I sleep here tonight ?" she asked with those puppy dog eyes.

" ofcourse you can " I tell her, she comes into my room and goes for the bed. I turn of the lights and cuddle with her.

she falls asleep, but I stay awake for a bit thinking about her.

sometimes I wonder if she was a werewolf things would be more easier, we can run together and shift and our kids can grown up being wolfs.

I know I might be crazy for thinking about kids but its natural, when wolfs first find there mates there relationship moves quickly. but I wouldn't trade jade for nothing in the world.