you just got pranked!

Tonys pov

okay so first we decided that we were going to prank the first guy we saw, who just so happened to walk in the living room, after that we went to Karina's room for the supplies.And let me tell you she has alot of stuff in there.

"alright let's move out " she said doing some ninja move trying to hide, even though there was no one around. so she's doing all these crazy moves and then you see me walking oit the room like a boss, while jacob and Bella followed behind me.

the guy we were going to prank had gone downstairs, so we fallowed him down there.

" and what do you think your doing ?" asked a voice. I turned around and saw a very pretty woman with long hair and beautiul eyes along with im guessing her husband on the side.

" were going to prank people mommy " Bella said. oh so shes Bellas mom.

" with Karina ha, Good luck sweety !" she said and her husband laughed

" don't get into trouble " there father said

" no promises " jacob replied

" don't worry ill watch out for them " karina smirked, while there eyes widen.

" just don't get arrested " they said.

" and who is this ?" they asked pointed to me

" Im Tony the awesome im luna jade's brother, and bella and Jacobs friend" I said as polite as I can, I can't get on their bad side.

" nice to meet you, make sure there safe " there dad told me.

" oh so you trust a 6 year old but not me " karina said putting a hand on her hip.

" yep !" they said and walked away

" I guess they only trust me cuz im 'flawless ' " I said mimicking her word. while trying to flip my imaginary hair.

" okay come on, we lost time " she said going back to military mode.

Okay so first we weren't going to do big ones we were going to start of small and work our way up.

the guy we saw was sitting on the kitchen eating a sandwich.It was the first floor kitchen though so it was okay to make a mess.

we had to choose who was going first and they picked me, obviously. I put some water in my hand and went behind the guy, he didn't even notice me coming, what kind of werewolf is not alert at all times ?

anyway I looked at him, and he seemed nice, now lets see if im right. I pretended to sneeze and threw the water at the back of his neck at the same time, so it made it seem like snot was all over him.

" WHAT THE- " he yelled

" oops sorry " I replied not meaning it at all.He was going to scream but then realised who I am

" it's okay lunas brother " he said and bowed. And to get on his nerves a little more. I did the same thing but this time to his sandwich since I still had some water left over. Now his sandwich was filled with fake snot.

" HEY WHY DID YOU -" he started but I didn't let him finish.

" oh well, I got to go " I said and ran towards karina, she was dying of laughter along with jacob, while Bella giggled.

we looked around for more people to prank, but we found none.Then we saw Two girls from the pack in one of the living rooms in the second floor, each floor had atleast 3 living room.

They were taking but then got up to go to the kitchen but they left there phones behind. Bella and Karina looked at eachother and race to the couch. they each got the phones and unlocked them really fast, even though they had passwords. I have a smart mate !