It takes time to look this good

Luke's p.o.v.

Today was the day of the ball. all alphas have worked really hard for this ball, They say the king and queen of wolves were going to be there so we really have to make a good impresion. They have never come out since there kids were kidnapped and forsome reason now they are coming back. This is going to be a good day, now that we know there Jades parents everything is going to change.

So today i woke up early so that we can get ready. i know how long girls take a long time but today im hopping that we don't have that problem. The gang is still sleeping and im ready to wake them up, i have a bullhorn from Tony and megaphone from Jade.

one...two..three

"WAKE UP !!!!" i yelled and pulled the bullhorn to make a really horiible but loud noise.i have to admit it even hurt my ears but i didn't care they had to wake up. everybody else in the pack house were awake and getting ready for the day.i only need to take care of these 5 people Bella and Jacob are even awke and with their parents.

Mine and jades room is the biggest in this floor and its the first door to your left next to mine is johnny and jasmines room which is also big but not as big as mine. in front of me its jack and ema's room and its the same size as johnny. next to jack and Emas room is Karina's room. Even thought she's not alpha blood she's still family and her room is the same size as rest only a slight bigger because it was suppost to be for Jade. now you may be wondering where is matt.

Matthew got his own room since Karina refused to share a bed or a room. so he lives next to johnny which is third room to the left. An in front of his room is Tony's room. now you might think its crowded well its not the hallway is huge.this is just the hallway for our rooms. theres steps that lead to my kitchen and living room so its really big comsidering were one of the strongest pack in the world next to the king and queen ofcourse.

ofcourse being there ussual self they didnt wake up the first time so i tried again and this time in the middle of the hallway. so this time it was way louder. " I SAID WAKE UP " i yelled threw the megaphone.

Jade came out of there and looked at me " SHUT UP! I NEED BEAUTY SLEEP !"

before she closed the door jack and ema came out and looked at me too " dude go to sleep its like the middle of the night " jack yawned and ema was half asleep on his shoulder.

" its like 9:30 in the morning " i replied looking at my watch

" even a bigger reason to go back to sleep" jade growled at me but i wasnt affected by it

Matthew also came out of the room in boxers but luckily he had a shirt on " Whats with the yelling? im trying to sleeepppppp" he yawned and fell to the floor leaning on the wall. i guess they really aren't morning people.

" you know some people are trying to sleep " jasmine came out of her room with Johnny leaning on her, and her trying to push him up.

" I KNOW BUT YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP " i didn't realize that i was still using the megaphone untill Tony and Karina came out of there rooms looking like they were going to murder someone.if looks could kill i probably be dead by now.

They came straight towards me and Karina pined me down while Tony took the megaphone away and got some rope. where did he get rope? they had tied me up!! my legs together and my hands and they put ducktape in my mouth!! Then Tony and Karina both yelled threw the megaphone " LET US SLEEP!!!!!" i look to the others for help but they all smirked and went back to there rooms.

Except for Jade she came to me and bent down at first i thought that she was going to help untie me but then she kissed my forhead and said " you shouldnt have woken us up " and then continued going to our room and closed the door, im guessing to go back to sleep.