Running After My Mate

Jade's p.o.v.

I still don't know what I did wrong. Luke only left a couple minutes ago and I sort of miss him and I don't even know him. Jasmine and ema were looking at me disappointed. And I didn't like it,

" why did you do that?" Jasmine asked her eyes filled with water.

" I don't know I was scared I guess. I didn't know what to do" I answered truthfully

"scared of what honey?" Ema asked me while she came over and hugged me. This is why I love Ema she's not here to judge, just to help out .I didn't even reply. I dont even know how to reply.

"Well Lukes not in a good mood." Jack said coming over to ema

"What happened ?" She asked

"He screamed through the mindlink to leave him alone." He said putting his hands over his face .

"Look Jade I know you just met him , but in our world mates are very important." Johnny said trying to comfort me, but it only made me feel worse.

" give him a chance before you reject him. " Jasmine said while trying to hide her face in Johnny's shirt. I can't do this.

" I don't even think I can reject him. I mean yeah I just met him but I don't know.....,,, I miss him" I admitted. Evryone had confused looks on their faces .

"Wait " Ema said " so your not going to reject him ? "

" nope " I said

All the girls screamed and jumped around saying how they finnally had a luna. And the boys screamed a little too, not being able to contain their exitment .

" okay ill tell Luke " johnny said

" no , ill do it in person " I said . I can do this .

Everyone wished me good luck and told me were he would be.

LUKES P.O.V

When I first got back from my meeting with the other alphas I thought it was going to be cool, just like old times where me , my beta jack, and third in command Johnny and Jasmine will goof around all day .

When i found my mate they said she was human I thought it was going to be hard to explain every thing to her , but then my pack memebers mindlinked me and said she knew about us and what mates are , so I thought it will be a little easier. boy was I wrong.

When she said I wasn't her mate it hurt me and my wolf broke down. I knew it wasn't a proper rejection but it still felt like it. I waited for my mate my whole life. My dad always told me mates are important, so I saved myself for mines, I never had a girlfriend , although they all throw themselfs at me , I don't know what to do now.

I ran thats the only think I could have done if not I would have shifted in the middle of the room. Jack tried to talk to me throught the link, so I let him in.

~ bro are u okay ~  he really did not just asked that , my mate technacly just rejected me and hes gonna ask me if im okay ?

~ no im not okay, im going for a run , so NOBODY TALK TO ME , IM NOT IN THE MOOD .~

I know I shouldn't have yelled but im mad. I went deep in side the woods but still in my land. I just needed to clear my head.

"AHHHHHHH" I heard someone screamed , wait it sounded like my mate and I dont even know her name. Even though were not together ill do anything to protect her, she better have a good reason to be in the woods by herself. So I start running in the direction of that scream.

JADES P.O.V

okay so you know how I was going to try to find Luke . Yeah well I went got into a little problem. I was running towards the direction lf his scent when suddenly 3 big wolfs came towards me . They were all a ugly shade of red and they were dirty. They changed back Into their human form and put some shorts on.

They all circled me u till on spoke " whats a girl like you doing In the middle of the forest." He asked

I didt answer him I was to scare to do anything. Obviously he didt like it when you didt answer him so he repeated himself one more time.

" you will answer when he talks to you " one of them said slapping me . I just fell to the floor but didn't scream . They didn't like that either so they all began to kick me and thats when I finally screamed hoping someone will hear me.

it didn't take long for someone to come. A big beautiful wolf came and growl so loud it scared the other wolfs and myself. This wolf fur was all black not another color just like mines but mines was white.

The wolf gave me a good feeling. It was saving me , it was then that I realised that wolf was LUKE. I wached as he jumped on one wolf while the others were ready to attack . He quickly moved out the way biting one in the neck as it fell to the floor lifless. One of the red wolfs looked extremly mad while the other looked towards me and came my way.

Luke was to busy beating up the other guy he didnt see this one coming my way, slowly this ugly red wolf reached me and growled at me, and without warning he bit my leg, not hard enouph to scream, but hard enouph to make my wolf whimpered.

Luke heard and came straight towards he ripped the wolf of me and teared him to shreads. As a wolf who just killed 3 other wolfs I should be afraid of him but I'm not I dont think he can ever hurt me. After all of them were killed he went behind a tree and changed, he got back and hugged me. He didnt let go, ofcourse I didnt mind but I thought he was mad, so I didnt hug him back.

He let go sad I didn't hug him back and looked down. I always mess things up don't I ? He looked back up and said

"Sorry but WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING OUT HERE ALL BY YOURSELF ?!! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN KILLED OR KIDDNAPED OR - "

I stopped him right there. He was so cute and so worried for me. I ran to him and gave him a big hug and mumbled a thankyou. It didn't take long untill he hugged me back.

"For what " he asked still hugging me

"For saving me " I respond " and for being my mate ."

" you want me as your mate ?" He questioned , looking at his eyes I could see hope.

"Ofcourse I do ."

He picked me up and twirled me around , I made the perfect decision of accepting him.

" thankyou thank you , THANKYOU so much . I'm going to be the best mate ever." He promised, and I can tell he was telling the truth.

"but you already are "

He looked at me and kissed me . It was sparks all over the place. I wonder if he felt them to.

" your perfect " he said.

"So are you " I said and grabbed his hand.

"Come on " I said " were we going ? " he asked locking our fingers.

" to tell our friends the good news "

All the way we learned about each other and I learned how sweet he was. He wouldnt let go of my hand , but I wasn't complaining. I told him how jasmine was on the verge of crying and he lauphed and said she always does that to get what she wants.

we made our way to the house and prepared our selfs for the loud noise that we were gonna here when the guys heard the news.This mate thing might not be such a bad thing.