The parents

jade's p.o.v.

So it's been a week since we pranked those people. The day after all the pranks we woke up still on the living room, really tired. we told the boys and girls about what we did, of course they laughed at us and said were bad influences to the kids.Karina responded by saying " your just mad we didn't invite you !"

Right now we were having lunch. The boys went to train the pack this morning, when they asked if we can come we all had different responces.

I had said " Its too early to do anything "

ema said " ewww, exercise " and then stuck her tongue out.

jasmine said " just bring me back some food !"

karina had said " im to flawless for that !"

Tony had answer too, he said " unlike you loosers I have a life, im spending the day with bella !"

I would have thought a simple no would have been okay, but Tony always takes it to the extreme.

After they finished their work out they came back in the house, and tried to hug us.

" babe I love you but you stink !" I said pushing Luke away from me.

" yeah go take a shower, you guys !" Ema said trying to kick them out the room.

" well if you don't kiss us, we won't shower !" Jack said while Luke and Johnny smirked.

" if you don't shower, we won't kiss you !' Ema replied. while me and Jasmine smirked.

After that the boys ran to the bathrooms, pushing each other out the way. It was really fun to watch because Johnny had fell down.

" Help ! I have fallen !!!! " he tried making it dramatic.

" sorry dude, but if I don't shower I get no kisses " Luke said still runing away.

" yeah no hard feelings man " Jack said and entered a bathroom.

Johnny still didn't get up, but instead looked at us.

" yeah we have nothing to do. I just don't want to help " Karina said and shrugged turning back to eating her cereal.

Johnny had gotten back up and ran to the room. Now all three boys were showering, so it smelled better in the kitchen.

" alright im leaving !" Tony said and started to walk out.

" were you going ?" I asked

" downstairs, im going to spend my day with Bella and her family, there going to the park ." He said and continued to walk

" well alright stay safe. if you need me call me " I told him.

" okay and if you need me...... don't. cuz I won't answer "he said then left. sometimes I worry when he grows older he will have lots of fights. oh well... he'll probably beat everyone up.

I looked at my food and started eating. The kitchen was quiet since it was just us girls, and we were enjoying our food.

But out of nowhere we started to hear someone hum.

"mix your milk with my coco puffs, milky milky right !" Karina sang while mixing her cereal, that just happened to be coco puffs.

we looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

" well no one had said anything! and that song was stuck in my head !" she said defending herself.

" anyway, anything new you guys ? " Ema asked eating a sandwich.