The Mall Problems

jades pov.

in the limo we were all laughing. Luke , jack, and johnny told us that we couldn't leave their site. Even Tony agreed to this.

" I thought you were on my side lil bro" Ema said

" well you thought wrong " he replied, the boys went ohhhhh while we girls giggled.

" I tought you well"  I said , while he gave me a big smile .

after alot of arguing , laughing and insulting eachother we finally made it to the mall. The limo stopped infront of the mall and there were lots of people there. we slowly got out like they do in the movies and made our way inside while lots of people were staring.

" I always thought people who walk like that in the movies are dumb"  jack said holding Ema's hand

" yeah " I said " but we made it work "

" okay so where do we go first? " Tony asked

" game stop "   " forever 21" we said at the same time. both us girls and boys looked at eachother and started to arguee. while Tony looked lost.

" why should we go to game stop? "  jasmine asked

" cuz jades devil brother beat all our games "

" HE DID WHAT?!? " Luke yelled

" yeah! jade tought Tony to play all games and when he first got here! he beat them all!! " johnny explained

" you tought him how to play ?" Luke asked

"yep " I said

" respect " jack said while nodding his head.

"But I bet you can't beat me."

"I'll take that challenge." I smirked

" so thats why we need new games " johnny said

" well we want to go to forever21"   jasmine said

" if we go, you guys can come and pick some stuff out " ema tried to convince them. By the end of the fight, we won! we were going to forever 21.

we've been here for 20 minutes, picking out clothes that we liked I got a couple stuff along with the girls , the guys are a little help their carrying our bags. right now us girls are in the dressing room , we want matching dresses there short but cute and the top is the same the bottom will be a diffrent color for every girl. when we came out we looked goooood. we posed so that we can see what we looked like, which made the guys possessive since other males were looking at us.

once we finished in that store, we decided that we were going shopping for girls first then we'll go and do what the guys want later.

we decided to go to hot topic, meanwhile walking I was gonna sing. I started of huming and then skippin and then singing and last yelling at the top of my lungs.

Ema joined me as soon as she heard me huming. jasmine caught on once we started skippin and the guys were trying to catch up with us. we got there first so we sat in the bench and waited.

finnally we saw them coming our way. it was really funny though. Luke, Jack ,and johnny running towards us with alot of bags in each one of their hands while luke was carrying Tony on his shoulders.

" finnally its about time , you got here"  jasmine said standing up

" you girls run fast " jack said trying to control his breathing.

"im impressed for a human you do run fast babe " Luke said still carying Tony. my face went red not only because he called me babe because I felt I was lying to him.