First impressions

Jade's p.o.v.

  "TONY COME BACK HERE NOW YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

One day! One day with silence thats all i ask! But clearly that's too much. now you would think either me or Ema were screaming at Tony since he likes to wake us up in the morning. but noooooooo Tony has been pretty close to Johnny lately, and other pack members.

Yep thats right we got to know all the pack members since we were staying at there house. At first im pretty sure they thought we were going to eat them but after Ema made it clear were not aliens they relaxed a bit. They all think im human,and im going to keep it like that.

Anyway, everybody loves us especally the elders and young kids Tony makes everybody laughs. They all know now to keep their doors locked at night time. Me,Tony, and Ema had made it our jobs to wake people up in the morning. but me and Ema were sleeping in today so its Tonys responsability to wake them up.

"Hey jade" Tony came bursting in my door.

"Wassup" i said as he closed and locked the door

" Oh nothing you know same old same old. hey can i hide here ? thanks. if anyone asks i was never here got it? get it ? good ! "

He didn't even give me time to respond , he went straight to my closet and hid. While I was stretching to get out of bed someone knocked on my door.

"Hey Jade open the door " The person said..well...... more like screamed.

"no!" i screamed back "Wait that was rude..........who is it ?" i asked this time

"Its Johnny "

"Oh then no" he didn't even respect my answer he just came in. That disrespectful bastard.

" You know when someone says no you may not come in, the person on the outside of the room leaves." i stated crossing my arms still sitting in the middle of my bed.

"Yeah yeah do you have any ideas what your brother did to me !" before i got to respond he cut me of. "He put make- up on my face and woke me up by screaming in my ear. SO WHERE IS HE ?"

i couldn't even keep a straight face. Johnny looke rediculous , he had red lipstick on and blue eye shadow on and a big L in the middle of his forhead.

"Yeah yeah keep laughing " he said

"I will" i responded trying to contain my laugh.

you could even here Tony giggling in the closet but luckly Johnny didn't.He didn't even have time to keep yelling cuz Ema burst in my room.

" Hey jade get ready-" she stoped mid sentence and took a good look at Johnny instead of laughing like i thought she would, she took out her phone and took a picture of him and then she laughed which made me laugh again.

" Tony did a good job today " she smirked.

" shut up. what do want anyway " Johnny complained putting his head in his hands, hiding his face.

" Calm down sleeping beauty, i came to tell jade to get ready the alpha is coming" I forgot i still have to meet him. He gave me a wierd feeling in my stomach and i haven't even met him yet. Maybe its the fact that he is an alpha and I don't know how to act around someone with so much power.

"I suggest you get ready too Johnny, the alpha might think you were having a tea party while he was gone." Emma smiled at him.

If I thought he was mad before i was wrong he turned a light shade of red and walked away but not before saying "Tony i will get you when you come out of the closet." and slammed my door shut. Tony came out of the closet and high-fived Ema who was till red from laughing.