White wolfs

LUKES POV

" ahhhhhhhh !!!!! "

I woke up having pain all over my body, I dont remember anything that happened last night. I took a look around the room I was in.

This is not my room.

this is not my bed.

Where is Jade ?

And then I remembered I took her out last night,  we completed the matin process,  the party, and then we went to sleep.So why am I here?

slowly I make my way out the bed and see my shirt and pants on the floor.Thats wierd im sure I went to sleep with my clothes on.i put my clothes on, and smelled them, they smell bad. not like its dirty it just smells of perfume, its gross.

I know im in the pack house,  I can smell it, I just dont recall whose room is this. I don't even stay long enouph to figure it out, I want to get out of here as soon as possible,  this is a very girly room, it looks like  a unicorn threw up rainbows in here.

so I make my way towards the door, and realised im on the second floor, but I dont know whose room this is, and it gets me mad, an Alpha is suppose to know everything.

~ just go back to our mate, I miss her ~ my wolf complained

~ I will, but first, do you knoe what happened last night,  and why I woke up in that room ? ~

~ honestly I can't remember nothing but the good times we had with my mate ~ he said

~ shes my mate too !!! ~  I explained

~ yeah yeah ~ and with that he cut of the connection,  finnally.

I did miss Jade though so I went towards our room and found her sleeping in bed. she lookes like an angel, so I took a picture of her.i realised I still smell disgusting.  I can't stand this smell, it smells worse then  a skunk and garbage put together and then someone put perfume on top of that.

so I took a quick shower making sure not to wake Jade up.

Jades pov

I woke up feeling great !!! itried touching the side of the bed to snuggle closer to Luke but instead I just found  a pillow. my wolf felt sad that he wasn't there,  mabey he didn't love me and it was just a trick.

~ no. don't say that, he does love us !~ she all but shouted at me.

~ yeah sorry, your right , mabey he left for an early jog. ~

with that though in mind I fell asleep again, knowing he will come back to me.

I woke up again, a while later, hearing someone in the shower. I smiled to myself knowing it was Luke.

The shower turned off, and out came Luke with a towel hanging by his hip.i couldn't help but stare, but hey hes my mate so Im allowed to.

" take  a picture it will last longer. " he smirked. ussually I would blush but I didn't, instead I took my phone out and took a picture.His smirked disappeared and he had a confused look on his face.

" what was that ?" he asked pointing to the phone

" oh its called a phone" I replied smiling,  showing him the phone.

" I know what it is, what did you do with it ?" he asked putting a shirt on, since he already put his jeans on.

" I took a picture "

"why ?"

" because you said so ." I answered him

he shook his head and came to give me a kiss and a hug.