These hoes aint loyal

jades p.o.v.

"Why do you have to leave so early in the morning??!!" Karina groaned pulling a hat all over her head so we can't see her face. let's just say she's not exactly a morning a person.

"Seriously we love you and everything but do we have to wake up so early?" I asked yawning "I'm missing beauty sleep" I mumbled into Lukes chest.

"We have to get everything prepared" jasmine told us putting a box of her stuff into the car. I'm going to miss them so much and I love them alot....... But seriously can't they pack their own boxes.

Luckily for us the kids are still asleep. Tony was suppose to help in the morning but when we woke him up he threw a pillow at Matt and karinas head and went back to sleep.

Yesterday at the party they told us they won't leave until today in the afternoon, they never told us we had to wake up around 6 to help them pack!!!! I can be doing better things like dream in about food!

" Come on the girls will take the clothes in boxes and the boys will take the furniture" I said and made my way upstaires.

"You just wanna lay down in my bed" Johnny scoffed.

" that's so not true" I stomped my foot and went towards their room with the girls.

As soon as I got there I fell on to their bed. And Karina followed my lead.

" jade!!!! Get up we have to put these boxes away" jasmine complained

"But I'm tired" I complained

"So am I" she put her hand on her waist "but I still have to do it"

" but your the one that decided to leave" Ema wined. Her and jack were happy in the morning for some reason. I don't know why but their always in a good mood in the morning which makes me grumpier.

" I know! I'm gonna miss you guys so much" she said and I can tell she was going to cry.

" were gonna miss you too but think on the bright side your gonna become alpha female"  we tried cheering her up.

HONK HONK

Now who in their right mind will come to someone's house at almost 7 in the morning for no reason??? I looked out the window and saw my parents stepping out of a car and coning inside. Uuggghhh I guess their those aliens we like to call morning people.

"JADE YOUR PARENTS ARE HERE!" Luke yelled at me

" WHY ARE YOU YELLING YOU COULD HAVE JUST MIND LINKED ME!" I yelled back but ran downstairs carrying boxes with the girls.

When we got to the car we put the boxes in the back and went to greet my parents, the king and queen!

" hi mom morning dad" I hugged them

" hey sweety, how your morning? " mom asked us

"HORRIBLE! daddy they made me and Karina wake up early for no reason! Its like they like to torture us." I cried, okay maby I was being over dramitc. My mom rolled her eyes but giggled, my dad on the other hand...

" HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY DAUGHTER SUFFER!" my dad cried dramatically and held my head against his chest while I pretended to cry with him. While Karina coughed "what about me ?"

"oh yeah how dare you torture Karina!!!..............without me?!?!" He asked luke and the guys

"Sorry sir, next time we decide to torture her we'll let you know" Luke smirked at Karina.