Dares in the Grocery Store

Jade's p.o.v.

This morning was so fun better than other mornings when Tony wakes me up. So today I woke up around 12 in the afternoon, I know beautiful mornings im surprised no one woke me up, anyway I found it strange Tony wasn't awake yet so I went to go check on him and see if I can wake him up. When I entered the room I could have sworn I almost had a minni heart attack, I thought Tony was gonna be asleep but as soon as I opened the door he jump on me

He jump on me!! He was lucky I caught him if not he would have fell and I would have started to laugh he didn't even say he was sorry instead he said " I want a cookie" not a good morning or even a hey.

"Well goodmorning to you to." he just laughed and waved at me

"Where's Ema ?" he asked

"Still sleeping , want to wake her up ?"

He didn't even wait for me he ran straight to the sink and got a cup of water while I got my bullhorn. Slowly we came in my room and saw ema asleep on the side of my bed. She was hugging a pillow with one hand and her long hair was on one side of her face and she was cuddle up with my blankets.

"She looks like an angel when shes asleep" I said looking at her

"yeah....." said Tony  "........................now lets wake her up"

I started counting down " 3........ 2......... 1 "

" WAKE UP!!!!!" we screamed at the same time while Tony threw water at her face and I pulled the bullhorn next to her ear.

"AHHHHHH ......YOU COULDN'T HAVE WOKE ME UP LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN ?!?!!" she asked screaming

"No" me and Tony answered at the same time and we ended up laughing so hard we fell and rolled to the floor. She looked so funny she was all wet and red soon enough Ema was laughing to but then she stopped and gave us a death glare

"Oh no the beast has awaken" I yelled running out the room

"Hey what about me?" tony asked from the room

"Every man for himself " I replied and made my way to the kitchen. I could hear Ema laughing from my room

Soon enough both Tony and Ema were heading downstairs while Ema was carrying Tony like an airplane. When they sat down they began eating breakfeast telling eachother little jokes. soon enouph we were all in the store picking out food to take home.

Now we don't shop like normal people we like to have fun from time to time so we were daring eachother crazy things to do.

Like Tony dared Ema to dance in the middle of the store while everyone was looking and act like nothing happened afterwards and get mad at people for staring. But thats not all then Ema dared Tony to collapse on the floor when the speakers went on and scream "god has spoken "

which he did perfectly fine but now it was my turn, and both pranksters were goin to dare me to do something not so nice

"Okay jade" Tony started "We dare you to annoy one employee so much he screams at you to get away" Ema finished with a smirk. Oh this is gonna be so much fun I don't back down from a dare.

I went to the first employee I found and it was a good looking teenage boy to bad ima annoy him so first I went up to him like an innocent little girl "Exuse me sir "

"Yes?"

"I was was wondering if I buy these bird seeds how long will it take the birds to grow?"

He looked at me like im wierd but then said "Miss this is not to grow birds but to feed them" then he turned and walked away. RUDE!

So then I jumped on his back and hit his side and yelled "run faster bobby the smurfs are coming"

He actually started running but then stoped and looked at me and then he dropped me "theres no smurfs" he said calmly "now go back to your mommy"

and then again he walked away. Okay now im getting mad. I look to my side and see thing 1 and thing 2 laughing so hard I think they might pee.

I ran to him and slaped him "how dare you leave me to take care of our son by myself you should be ashamed of yourself !!" I yelled at him and turned around I had caused a big scene and people were whispering. Before I had the chance to walk away he grabed my arm forcing me to look at him

"WHAT THE -" he started to say but I cut him off

"I'm sowwy but my mommy told me not to talk to strangers" and tried taking my hand of his grip, when he wouldnt let go he left me no choice I called for help.

"MOMMYYYYY STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER" that did it he was so mad I think he would blow up any minute

I left and went back to my crew. they were laughing so hard they fell into an old lady. poor old lady she never saw it coming.

At the end we were asked to leave and never come back. But of course Ema wouldn't go without a fight " we will be back and theres nothing you can do about it you walking sack of patatoes" she yelled at the manager and I couldn't hide my laugh.

People looked at us like we were crazy. Well think about it 3 kids getting kicked out of a store one yelling, one laughing like a maniac and then a 6 year old just watching wih an amused look on his face.

When they put us down we decided to got to the lake since we got no groceries. as soon as we got there we heard a growl. Me and Ema put tony behind us, we heard a twig snap behind us so I looked looked around but then everything went black and all I can hear was screaming around me .

When I woke up I had a huge head-ake and see that im on the floor and locked up in a cell with Ema and Tony sleeping. Not even a bed in here just a cold floor and they just laying there like this is ther home, but then i take a good look at Ema's ankle and see its chaned to the wall.

Oh HELL NO!