pick up lines

jades p.o.v

The story's were true. my whole life I've been living a lie. the people I used to call parents were actually my kidnappers. I never liked them anyway.

" so when are we getting some food ?" Tony asked acting like we didn't just have a big fight.

" you just found out you were kidnapped and now you want food ?!" Ema asked.

" I can't think when my stomach is making dying whale noises " he said

" alright I just mind linked someone in the pack to bring you food " Luke told him stressing out

" wait so are you really a white wolf ?" karina asked

" yes i am " I told her.

" prove it " she said " I believe you I just need prove ."

" okay ." so I shifted to my wolf and shook my tail, karina looked proud for some reason. so just to prove I am the wolf I shifted into a cheetah.

" alright I believe you " she said then smacked Luke on his head

" what was that for ?" he asked rubbing his head.

" for not telling me your mate was the white wolf " she said annoyed.

" sorry but we didn't tell alot of people beside why do you care ?" he asked and looked ar her.

" because she is my luna " she responded

" okay lets party!" jacob said

" for what ?" we asked.

" because now we know your not related to those people. " he yelled happily.

" so now we know your related to the queen and king " Ema said and they all bowed.

" why did you guys bow ?" I said looking confused

" your the princess we have to bow " luke responded

" doesn't that make you the prince ?" I asked him since he was my mate, and he just shrugged.

" What does that make me ?" Tony asked

" that also makes you a price " they said and bowed down.

" Thas right ! Bow down to me !" he yelled and then looked at Bella.

" so that means you can be a princess " he told bella.

" YAYYYY !!!" she yelled and hugged Tony.

" Tony sweetie you know she's going to have mate right ?" ema asked him.

"no shes not !" Tony said and held her tighter.

" sorry buddy but she will have a mate, but you will too " Luke told him.

" I already have a mate " he said and looked at Bella.

" really ?! you already have a mate and didn't tell us ?" we yelled at him.

" okay what's the big deal ?" he asked looking bored.

" nothing now. because now we are sure your the king and Queens children " jack said

" yeah about that, what do we do about it ?" asked ema

" we can wait till the ball , I think they might be there " Luke spoke

" then what ? just come up and say hey I'm your daughter ?" I asked them starting to worry.

" just leave it to me " Karina said and walked out.