Nothings change

Jades p.o.v.

"So Im thinking I wanna see Brittney in pain." I looked at Damon.

"Listen here bitch! Giving birth actually hurts!" Her teeth scratched against each other as if that was going to help with the pain.

"Poor jade, just wakes up from a coma and now she has to hear Brittney's wining." Karina joked.

"I know, I have such a hard life." I faked cried into Damon's chest as he patted my head.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Brittney yelled cuz of the contractions.

"Damm brittney! You attention seeking whore. I just woke up from a coma and you just had to give birth at the same time didn't you?" I laughed knowing this was just making her angrier.

"You couldn't let jade have the spotlight for one minute, could you?" Karina shook her head in disaprovel trying not laugh.

"Can someone just get her to a room!?!?" Luke yelled at some random nurse.

"Can I come?" I asked and they looked at me like I grew an extra head

"You wanna come?"

"Yeah, I wanna see how brittney handles this " I shrugged.

"Oooooo can I come too then?" Damon asked

"Wait! if there going.............so am I." Karina protested.

"Actually only family are allowed in the room." Some blond nurse interrupted us.

"You again?" Damon sighed/mumbled.

"Karina." I nodded my head towards the nurse and karina marched right up to her face.

"Now listen and listen good. We are going in that room wether you like it or not. We wanna see that girl in pain. And your going to let us. Got it? Good." Karina spitt in the blonds face but all she did was nod.

"The nurse totally supported us." Karina turned around and looked at us with a big smirk.

"No I don't want you freaks-ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Brittney got cut of by the baby trying to get out of her gross body.

"Brittney please shut up, its bad for the baby." I told her and pushed her wheel chair in her new room.

"This is gonna be fun." I whispered in her ear.

Now some of you may be wondering why I'm being more bitch than ussual, and honestly I don't know. I think being in a comma does that to a girl. I don't like that I'm being mean, I think its my wolf. She's really mad.

Its been 20 minutes since we came in this boring white room. Brittney is laying down in a gown on this big table/bed thing. Luke is next to her holding her hand while she's squishing the crap out of it. The nurses told her she isn't ready to give birth yet, so it might be a while.

"Do you think pregnancy hurts?" Tony asked. Yes, he got to come in too. I don't know why though, I think its weird he's in here. The rest of the pack left. The still like their alpha but there is really no reason they have to be here.