The end

~Couple months later~
Jade"s p.o.v.

  "Can you calm down already, your making it really hard for me to do your hair." Karina complained for the last Time.

"Sorry, sorry. Just nerves you know. Who knew getting marry was so scary."

"Hey your going to be fine. You have a perfect mate." Karina smiled. "Now shut up and stop moving." She continued trying to do Emma's hair.

"She's right. Jack will never hurt you." I assured her fixing my own hair in the mirror.

"And if he does we will kick his ass." Karina added.

"I know, but guys what if he's having second thoughts? What if he ran away? Oh god, what would I tell my family!" Emma ranted.

"Emma! Calm down everything is going to be fine. If u want I'll go check, okay?" I told her.

"Okay." She breathed.

As I walked out the room I heard Karina, "oh great, just leave me here with bridezilla." I rolled my eyes and went to find Jack.

Making my way to the boys room which was on the other floor, I couldn't help but to think what my wedding day would look like.

"Knock knock" I said while knocking on the boys room.

"Whose there?" Someone on the other side said.

"Me."

"Me who?"

"Open this door or me is about to kick your ass." I held back a small laugh.

Finally the door opened, and there was my handsome mate.

"Heeyyyy good looking." I checked him out  and walked in.

"Oh my god. Thank god jade. Does Emma still wanna marry me? She's not having second thoughts right?" Jack nervously said. Does getting married seriously make you this nervous?

"Hello to you too jack. Calm down, jeez you guys are so alike. She still wants to marry you, just relax." I assured him.

"For real, stop being such a girl." Tony commented on the side. "Speaking about girls I'm going to find Bella." He tried walking away.

"I'll go with." Jacob added following him.

"You never leave me alone with your sister." Tony pouted

"Because I don't know what your going to do." Jacob laughed and pushed him out the door. Couple months ago I would have been scared of tony walking out of a room without a guard. After what happened to him I couldn't bare to lose him again, but after he beat one of the guards up for following him, I decided he would be just fine.

"Okay well now that I'm 100% sure your not going to run away, I'm out." I held a peace sign and left the room.

As soon as I stepped out into the hallway, some hands wralled around my wrist. And by the sparks they were giving me I knew exactly who they belong to.

"So your just going to walk in there, looking all good and shit and not give me a kiss." Damon laughed.

"Well I would have thought you wanted some time with your bros." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Please, he's getting me nervous and its not even my wedding yet." He laughed and pecked my lips.
"You look beautiful by the way."

"Oh this old thing." I laughed. As I went in for another kiss. Guess who Interrupted us again, that's right Karina.

"Gross, why me. Always me." She said closing her eyes. "Have you guys seen Matt?"

"Miss me?" Matt appeared out of nowhere.

"What. PSH. No. I was just wondering where you were to make sure you weren't eating again" Karina lied.

"Hey I'm a growing werewolf. I need to eat." Matt defended himself wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Babe! My hair." Karina pouted and took his arm off her. I laughed at their childishness.

"Alright guys let's go, it should be starting soon." Damon told them.

"Yes Mr.alpha." Matt teased. And they left to take their seats.

"Mr.alpha hu? I think I'll start calling you that." I whispered

"Jade." He warned. "If u keep talking like this we might just miss the wedding." I laughed I love messing with him.

~ after the weddjng~

We were all dancing, having a good time. As I looked around me I couldn't believe what a wonderful family I had. My mom and dad slow dancing on the side. My dad rubbing my moms stomach. Did I mention she was pregnant. That's right there might be another tony or me running around here soon.

Speaking about Tonny, him, Bella and Jacob were all in one table eating cake. Oh how I would love to join them. Tonny has gotten so much stronger and funnier. Him, Bella and Jacob are best friends and little trouble makers. We always have to keep an eye out for them. When they grow up I know they're going to be a pain in the ass.

Emma and jack are moving in to the next part of their lives. First marriage then a family. I'm going to spoil those kids. This wedding was great! Elegant and lots of food.

My wonderful cousin karina. Same as always. Funny and a trouble maker just like Tonny. Her and Matt are doing great, he still begs her for a pup and her answer is always the same, "if you can get pregnant, then go ahead." I don't blame her giving birth is torture although you get something so beautiful out of it.

"What are  you thinking about beautiful." Damon interrupted my thought.

"How I got such a wonderful mate." I gave him a cheesy smile.

"I am wonderful aren't I." He bragged and laughed.

Soon it was time for Emma and Jack to go on their honeymoon. They wouldn't even tell us where they were going. They thought if they told us we would follow them. I mean we aren't that Bad  right.

After they left everyone thought they would go home and sleep. Boy were they wrong. We turned up the music , opened the pool and changed. We continued to have a party with no worries. I hoped it was always like this. Living life with the people I love not having to worry about someone trying to kill us. Looking around I noticed everyone around me happy and I couldn't ask for a better life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay the book is officially over now. Not one of my best work I'll admit  but it was really bothering me that I hadnt finish it. I don't know if I'm going to write another book but if I do I'll let you guys know. Alright byeeeee thanks for reading.❤