Momma John

So, some people say that John was an awful father which is totally unfair to say!! Considering that the universe didn't even gave him the chance to be a father at all!!!!! Damn fUCKING UNIVERSE—

(Coff coff sorry I got angry there for a moment)

But I think that John would've been an awesome father if he ever got the chance to and you can fight me if you think otherwise!

(Jk jk I don't wanna fight anyone because of opinions).

In the first place, John practically was like a second mother for his siblings at only age seventeen when his mom died. And he was pretty awesome at it by the way.

When John went to Europe because of his studies, his brothers Harry and James came with him. John aside from being fatherly figure was also Harry's tutor (even if he was studying another thing) and he was pretty good at it actually.

He seemed to really enjoy the time with his brothers there in Europe and did stuff aside from studying like exploring the locals attractions of the city.

This was probably why John felt so sad and guilty when James died under his care, he didn't just lost him as a brother, but also as a son.

(Whoops I just made it sad again).

So yeah, if the Universe hadn't been such a bitch and let John met his daughter he would've probably been an awesome father and (maybe) even been very involved with her education.