A/N: Short Rant

Hey so like can we stop over sexualizing Alexander Hamilton and John Laurens? Seriously. Their relationship was way more than just who topped and who bottomed.

There are this blogs in Tumblr, it's Alexander Hamilton and John Laurens "reincarnated" (I personally don't believe it's real but they're historically accurate and stay away from the fandom so it's fun to read, only thing is that they say Martha raped John and I feel pretty eehhhhhh about it but since they don't talk much about it I can ignore it) and half of the time it's people asking who topped, who bottomed, their sexual lives this, their sexual lives that.

I get te same type of questions in my ask blog and I've seen them on most Lams ask blogs and plenty of Q&A thingys here on Wattpad.

People literally get into serious arguments about who topped and who bottomed as if there weren't better things to discuss about their relationships. And what bothers me the MOST is that you don't see this kind of stuff as frequently with straight ships.

I like smut as much as the next slightly perverted guy but I just want to enjoy a nice Lams ask blog without people getting into arguments over who shoved their dick up who's ass.