47.) Boyfriend

a/n
this wonderful cover above was made by the talented af @skilliy !!!!! i love this cover sfm and they just published a book that showcases all of the different covers made for different fics!! i definitely recommend checking it out each cover is sooooo good and unique!!!! if you ever need a cover made, you should def contact them ASAP!!
the next few chapters are gonna have edits all made by the amazing @skilliy !

"What if they was called Robinman and Bat? You know, instead of Batman and Robin?"

"Alex, I should smack you right now for saying that."

I was laying on Marshall as we lounged on the couch. My stomach was on his, so my body would bounced every time he spoke. We ended up collapsing on the couch after our talk outside and since then we haven't able to move; we didn't even roll up, which was pretty unusual for us. From a small window on the wall beside the front door, I watched the sky shift from an inky black to a light blue.

I smiled and kissed his chin. "Or what's that green guy? Not the Hulk...Green Candle?"

"Are you talking about the Green Lantern?" Marshall asked exasperatingly, gently shaking his head. "I think I told you that I loved you too soon."

I giggled and skimmed my lips over his Adam's apple. "I always liked Cat Woman, she was so sexy. Could you imagine me running around in skin tight leather?"

Marshall twisted his fingers into my hair and laughed. "I would love to see that."

I buried my face in the crook of his neck, muffling giggles as they escaped from my lips. "I bet you would."

Down the hall, I heard a door open and close and footsteps trot down the aluminum floor. I gave Marshall a brief worried glance but he just shrugged nonchalantly.

When Bree saw us, her eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets and her face heated up to a deep crimson red. "Uh...good morning?"

I tried to slip off of Marshall's torso, but he only wrapped his arms around me tighter. "Hey Bree," I grunted, smiling sheepishly.

Bree still looked uneasy. "Um...you know that Claire is still home, right?"

"Yeah." I moaned, still wiggling to get out of Marshall's grasp. "It's Saturday, her day off."

"Yeah...but what if she wakes up and finds you guys?" Bree asked nervously. "She-"

"One thing to learn about Claire is that she doesn't wake up until at the least noon." I stated as a matter of fact, finally giving up and relaxing back into his chest. I brushed my hand against his cheek. "What time is it?"

"Do I look like a clock?" Marshall retorted, rolling his eyes.

I lightly smacked him in the same place I caressed. "I wanted a guess, idiot."

He thought about it for a minute. "I dunno. The sun came up like an hour ago, right?" He paused. "Maybe eight?"

I looked at Bree. "Why are you up?" I asked, rising an eyebrow.

Bree shrugged as she walked to the kitchen. "I crashed at five in the afternoon yesterday." She yawned and stretched her arms over her head. "I was barley awake for dinner."

I couldn't help but snicker. "Youngboul."

"You know, I hate when you use your Brooklyn slang," Marshall grumbled. "I never know what you're saying."

I kissed his cheek. "Good. You tryna get some breakfast?"

"You got breakfast money?"

I glared at him and scoffed. "You're the boyfriend, that's what boyfriends do."