chapter 1

In the early morning of konoha the beautiful Dr Haruno was busy in the hospital attending to her paper work, she was the co owner of the hospital along with her sensei tsunade.
She was very famous and popular throughout the lands, as she was known to have been one of leading people in the war against Madara, she was also part of the infamous team 7.

She got a lot of attention when she would walk through the streets mostly from men who begged for her hand in marriage luckily for her Naruto had chased them all away.

Naruto uzumaki the boy who became a man during the war and had reached his goal of hokage. Sakura was like a sister to him and had opened his eyes to realize his feelings for the hyuga heiress (not Neji).

Sakura POV

Man today has been exhausting I can't wait to get home. There were 7 men who came in with fractures, cuts, bruises, their bodies bent in ways I didn't  I think it was possible to bend,the looks of it they had been beaten up and left to die.

I recognized them from somewhere .. they were in the group of men who Naruto had chased but I wonder what had happened to them.I was suddenly brought back to reality as they kept rocking back and forth muttering ; Red eyes. My eyes widened but I chose to ignore them and started healing them one by one.

A few hours later I decided to take a break. The hospital has a  private section that is cut off from everyone else, I go there to relax and cool down after a day of hard work before I go home.

Lately I have had this weird feeling that someone is watching me...I can't sense any chakra around me I told Tsunade Sama but she just said that it must be the stress getting to me.

Maybe she's right, but there's a part of me inside of me telling me that she's wrong.

Okay that's the end of this chapter hopefully it didn't suck as much as I think, the video belongs to a YouTuber called
lil Smitten
,who rocks and is awesome,  also please comment on if you want me to write about heated moments between sasusaku or to just do a time skip.
Thanks for reading