part two

As dinner progressed through the evening

Madara continued to drink his champagne

Sasuke fixed a very deadly glare upon obito whilst paying attention to Sakura and eating at the same time - multitasking!!!!

Obito continued stuffing his face with the various well made dishes that adorned the table.

But Sakura had to admit that she might have slipped one or two mango slices inside the inner pocket of her dress

However despite everything going on around her, the atmosphere was tense which caused Sakura to start fiddling with the ends of her clothes

Hey girly!!

Oh no... It's you!

Oh shush.

What are you even doing?!

I'm just here to bring you back to your senses

What?

Well Sakura, you are an attractive babe magnet whom for some reason has very asexual tendencies....

WHAT!! NO I DONT!!!!!

Oh really now .... You never even admired the gift of vision that God has given to us and how thankful we should be about this revelation

Uhuh....

A gift that should be utilised correctly and effectively

And what would we do??

.............

Oh god, really??

.............

Seriously...

............

You know what, just knock yourself out .. go ahead.

*Deep breath in* THE LEGENDARY 8 PACK, GIFT OF THE GODS, YOU COULD GRIND CHEESE ON THOSE ABS!! OR CUT A DIAMOND ON THERE .... GLISTENING THERE IN THEIR HOLY STATE WITH BEADS OF SWEAT GOING DOWN THEM.......OOOOOHHHHH AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THAT V LINE!.....

I won't because right now I am kind of traumatised and I'm going to have to get you to Pay for my therapy.....

How about a massage!

Actually that sounds really....

From hot buff guys who can reeeaaaallly work into you knots and give you a very sweet release from stress and they would be hot and buff.

Aishhh.... Forget this, I didn't give up a mango slices for this.

See you hun.. make sure to have a lot of ovary exploding sex!!
-disapears-

What the?!

And then everything resumed like normal... Well as normal as it can get for a kidnapped pink haired kunoichi whom is being forced to marry her old teammate.

That was until.

"Hey saku chaaaannn!" A very...irritating voice yelled

After a quick breath in and out, Sakura turned to obito
"What?"

"Nothing"

"Then why were you calling me?"

"Does there have to be a reason to year for a very gorgeous woman such as yourself to look my way?"

'oh good I can already Invision the fangirls lining up with pitchforks and torches.

Meanwhile, Sasuke had gotten the sudden urge to kill, and to be precise, obito uchihas neck in his tight grasp would very well sate this over whelming blood lust.

"Saku channn, can you feed me  mango slices?"

'Shit. Forget the pitchforks and torches, their bringing GODDAM tanks and missiles.'

"No" Sasuke answered for her with a dark undertone in his voice

"Why not sasu chan?"

"Firstly stop calling me that and secondly, because I said so"

"Hm.. you don't speak for saku channn though so why not let her be in charge of her own decision"obito replied snarkily which caused him to have a lightening strike land next to him.

"Oops, sorry, reflex"

"What kind of reflex is a fucking chidori?!"

"The kind of reflex that is very very long and painful"

"I think the lack of sex is taking a toll on sasu chans overall bodily functions, such a shame that Sasuke cant get it up or are we not thinking about this properly, is it possible that sasu chan is gay?!"

"That would be enough obito" Madara spoke, his voice was calm and controlled but very cold.

He intervened just before Sasuke had another reflex

Sakura sighed, she realized she probably had to say something now . However, you know those things you think of in your brain that sounds good initially and once you actually say it, then it sounds very very wrong....

Well our dear Haruno Sakura had cleared her throat which directed all attention upon her and had risen from her seat.

She walked slowly towards all three men, all of which whom watched her movements carefully.

Then what she did that completely took thestoic, cold hearted, selfish, pole up their ass(how did that get there)and calculating legendary uchihas.

She said

Find out in the next chapter