EDITED:Waking up

"wake up Sakura" said a Sasuke uchiha standing at her beside face to face with her.

Now just imagine if you were in sakuras place and had woken up besides SASUKE UCHIHA, the one who had LEFT you on a bench, kidnapped you, forced you to marry him and left you very confused with your emotions based on him....

Most people would scream and try to attack him

and that is exactly what sakura did as she reached for a pillow and attacked him, sending them both into the floor.

The hit surprised Sasuke before he realised what she was doing and successfully restrained her.

"What the fuck?!"

"YOU BASTARD!"

"Calm down Sakura, I didn't do anything sakura besides I am your fiance."

"You are NOT my fiance"

"It's not like you have a choice Sakura, either you do so otherwise you will be killed" Sasuke said, a slight pain jabbed him as he said those last words.

sakura couldn't argue. She KNEW he was right. And she hated it.

"Get dressed. You are going to have breakfast with me so get ready. I expect you downstairs in half an hour. "

sakura nodded as sasuke walked out of the room to attend to whatever business he had to attend to.

Sakura sighed and then an evil smile overtook her

I will just show him exactly how ladylike I can truly be. Sure I will be punished but this will be so worth the shit I'll have to put up with. She thought to herself as she got dressed in a kimono and headed down the stairs.

Look out Uchiha

To be continued...

Sorry its sooo short it is just that I have to revise for some exams