an intereting turn of events part one

"what do you mean a fun game?"

"Truth or Dare of course!" Obito replied,"unless you want to play spin the bottle sakura??"

Sasukes grip on sakura tightened.

"Please, in your dreams obito, then again if I did dream about you it would be a nightmare"

"Darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a day dream" he replied, obito stood up out of his chair , the people sitting at the  table looked at obito in confusement.......

"SO ITS GOING TO BE FOREVER OR ITS GOING TO GO DOWN IN FLAMES!"

"YOU CAN TELL ME WHEN ITS OVER, IF IT WAS WORTH THE PAIN!!"

"GOT A LONG LIST OF STARBUCKS LOVERS , THEYLL TELL YOU IM INSANE!!!!"

"I think I need therapy" sakura Said.

The other men at the table stiffly nodded in agreement as they looked at obito in complete shock and horror

"My eyes are burning" Sasuke said.

"Come on sasu chan! It's a good song" obito shouted.

"Good grief" Madara muttered as he made a gesture to one of the servants which made them bring another glass of champagne for him.

'this is really uchiha obito?' sakura thought as she tried to erase the earlier scene in her mind.

"So sakura chan? How about a game then?"

"Of what exactly!?" Sasuke snarled.

"Truth or Dare of course, although my offer still stands if sakura does in fact want to play spin the bottle , not that I can blame her, I mean look at me, I'm fabulous!" Obito replied, then he stood up in his chair and raised a fist to the ceiling.

"I can see it now, me and sakura chan will be the ultimate power couple, with her numerous talents and abilities + my fabulous ness and abilities = (super Saiyan ..jk) Powerful heirs."

"That's it!!"Sasuke yelled as he lunged at obito.

This caused the two uchihas to rumble straight into the ground where they continued to attack eachothers (fist fight not jutsu).

"Oof"

"Dammit"

"Argh"

"Ufff"

Whilst sakura and Madara remained seated. Madara continued to drink his champagne whereas sakura looked at the fight taking place on the ground.

"Shouldnt we be doing something?" Sakura asked

"Give me a few seconds"

"??"

Madara rised out of his chair and turned around to look at the two brawling uchihas, this silenced the two of them and they returned to the table silently.

Shocked, sakura looked at madara and noticed he had unveiled his mangekyo sharingan, but as quickly as sakura noticed it, it had just as quickly dissaray, leaving coal black eyes in their wake..

'bloody hell' sakura thought.

Turning around sakura observed the other uchiha males, they hadnt served a lot of damage to eachothers at all, a bruise here and there and a few scratches but nothing massive.

'shame'

"Sakura chan...your a medical ninja right? Can you kiss my lips better?" Obito said, not missing the chance to further antagonize his younger cousin.

Before sakura could reply
"Obito, stop trying to spark a reaction from Sasuke and stop flirting with sakura, I severely doubt you would appreciate Sasuke serving a chidori to your head" Madara said.

'thanks for that' sakura thought 'but your still Madara uchiha soooo I still hate you'.

"Aishhh.. I'm just teasing sasu chan, but I'd have no complaints if sakura chan does run to me after she realised what an utter moron my cousin is and how fabulous I am" madara wacked obito on the back of his head

"Jeez" obito sighed

Sasuke maintained a death glare on obito throughout the rest of the dinner whilst watching sakura carefully.

' oh God it's so awkward 'sakura thought as she began to fidgit.

Word count 607