EDITED: the day after

Edited on the 20th of March 2020

Sakura POV

Owwww... I feel like shit.

What the hell, I'm naked!!!!!

UCHIHAAÀAÀAÀÀ

Normal POV 

Sakura immediately sat up in bed and realized she was totally exposed except for an uncomfortable, her whole body felt sore as she tried to sit up, every muscle feeling like it had been torn open.

'WHY I OUGHTA' Sakura thought.

'Wait a minute if he's asleep.....' Sakura realized as she looked over to her side and saw sasuke shirtless and asleep, the rest of his body was covered by the white beds sheets he was under.

Slowly and carefully , sakura crept out of the bed.....

"And where are you going?" A voice reprimanded as sakura was pulled back by a strong tug

"Woahhh!!!!!" She yelled as she was pulled back into the bed and into sasukes  lap.

"Now what were you up to?" Sasuke asked, he was sneering at her as he began pulling her closer to him.

"I hope you weren't trying to escape again , because you know how that ended up for you" he continued as he licked her cheek.

Sakura couldn't help but let out a moan 

"Like that did we now saku chan"

Sakura just glared on return to his degrading remark

"You know sakura..... I think you like being dressed like this in front of me..

Sakura gasped " I do NOT!"

"YES you do...you like dressing like this..... You like getting spanked don't you my little slut.....

" I'm not a slut!!" Sakura growled

"Oh really then why were you moaning yesterday?"

" try me uchiha!"

"I will, don't you worry" sasuke chuckled as he slapped sakuras ass in a teasing way.

"Ow!" Sakura yelled, rubbing her sore and abused rear.

"Awww, is little sakura hurt?"

" screw you uchiha" 

"Anytime and anyplace"

"ARGHH!'

" anyway what were you doing earlier?"

"Ummm.. You see well I...." Sakura gulped as she began to stutter

"I see..."

'CRAP!' Sakura thought 

He gripped sakura and turned her around.

" Please sasuke, I'm still sore, please dont do this" she fake begged.

Sasuke looked down at her big green eyes in contemplation.

"Very well then, I suppose we should save it for the wedding night"He chuckled

GULP

"But you did try to be underhanded and thus you should be punished but how to go about it hmmm... very well then sakura you will be helping me bathe"

'I should have legged it whilst I had the chance'

To be continued

Just kidding

"Although for now..." sasuke said, worrying sakura. He pounced on her with a newfound agility and speed . Sasuke began to kiss sakura on the lips as he began purposely engaging in a bruising kiss.

After 20 seconds had passed he squeezed her ass causing sakura to gasp, sasuke entered his tongue into sakuras sweet and hot mouth, he began exploring it, every inch as he shuddered in delight at sakuras moans that told him that she was enjoying it.

After a few minutes sasuke retreated and looked happily at sakuras now red lips.

"You really suit that look my beloved koi, but now you must assist me in bathing" assume chuckled, having left sakura in a day dream.