Chapter 2

Sasuke POV

I finally got rid of that annoying snake, and those henchmen of his, if they were that loyal they could die with the bastard!

I got rid of Itachi and rule The sound village and also control the fire nation.All I need now is to restore my clan, and there is no one better than Sakura Haruno to do so for me.

With her genes and abilities that she has discovered and my everything our children will be unstoppable. I admit she has matured during the war, physically and mentally. Emphasis on physically.

Shes changed. And for some reason that makes me feel weird inside... Annoying as always.

I have been recently observing Sakura hmmmm... She is very popular with the male population I'm going to have to do something about that. Tch bloody perverts.

The dobe is training to become hokage... And he's dating the hyuga kid. Hmmmm... Which means Sakura is alone, not for long.

Earlier today I overheard a group of men planning to ask out Sakura. Over their dead bodies.

I gave them a delightful insight inside my mangekyo sharingan and infinite tsukiyomi ( sorry if I spelt it wrong)
I gave them cuts and bruises all over there bodies, bending their bodies in ways that would give an Olympic gymnast a run for their money.

After i was satisfied I dumped their corpses on the outskirts of konoha or somewhere as I left them to die.

It's very tempting to take Sakura now but I have to wait when the times just right... 

Omg I have 2 followers thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed sorry If this sucked badly I'll try harder and trust me this story is going to get hot, also please comment what other couples you'd like to see in this story after sasusaku I'll upload the next part by next week so please comment love you
The song at the top is called
Laa da Dee Nightcore by a YouTuber called Sinon