Don't call her darling

Sakura reseated herself in her chair and noticed that everyone else has too.

 "Okaaaayyy" she thought as she stated at them. In confusion but obito caught her looking and winked

 "See something you like sakura chan?"

 " WHAT!? " Both sakura Sasuke yelled

Madara gave obito a warning look that frankly almost made him miss his pants

 "Umm, I meant this dessert! Isn't it delicious here try some!" Obito nervously splattered as he picked up a piece of cake with a spoon and towards sakura

 ' awww he'll naw' Sasuke thought

Sasuke jumped forward and ate the piece of cake but he was frozen in shock-so was obito

All basically it looked like obito had just spoon fed another grown man cake in a romantic way ......

I'll let that sink in.

......

another ball of tumbleweed blows by, 

.......

suddenly retching noises could be heard from both uchiha's while madara say laughing his a ss off.

Sakura Sat with a massive Sweatdrop.

"Sakura chan! My darling, I swear it isn't as it looks!" Ob ito cried out.

"Fuck off, if anyone has to be offended it's me and stop calling my fiance darling! "

"Ohoho getting jealous of me and my darling sakura chans connection?"

" Shut up you bastard! And I said stop calling her darling! "

"But whyy, I mean me and her are so much better suited than her and you, I mean it's obvious, don't you agree darling?" Obito said as he winked at sakura. Further fanning the flames of sasuke's fury.

"ONLY IM ALLOWED TO CALL HER DARLING!" He yelled , activating his sharingan, purple flames hinting that his ameratsu was kicking in began to swirl around him.

a few seconds pass by and tumbleweed rolled by.

"Close the  doors and windows after collecting that mess" madara ordered referring to the impressive stack of tumbleweed in a corner that had formed within the beginning of this dinner.

obito then broke out in a crazy maniacal laugh , clutching his side's a d crying, he laughed so hard that he began to roll of the floor

"Your face!" He choked out in between the perks of laughter.

sasuke stood, his bangs covering his eyes and face visibly steaming up in embarrassment

"Speaking about your fiance, sakura, my dear, we must start soon on the wedding arrangements, I mean your wedding is in just a week" madara asked, hinting slightly that he wanted an heir.

The atmosphere of the room room a 180 turn.

Sakura wished the earth would just swallow her up.

She looked at sasuke, the boy she had lived since childhood, the one she wanted so badly to impress.

She has fantasized of marrying him but not in this circumstance. He was no longer the boy she fell in love with.

sensing Sakura s reluctance and hesitance, her lack of response caused an emotion to flash upon sasuke's Face, was that?? Hurt?

"..sakura" Sasuke whispered

the noise of a chair scraping the floor echoed throughout the room. Sakura stood up looking at the others 

"I need some air" and she ran out of the room.