EDITEDsasuke!!!!

Team 7 were called in to the leader of Sounds office a few days later when the visiting time had ended and the investigation has been carried out which led to no solution.

'I guess ba chan was wrong about sound. ' Naruto thought. Whilst walking to the leaders office sulkily.

They all entered the room awkwardly as the leader observed them carefully.

Inner Sakura noted down that
he was wearing his viel, his regular clothes and a cloak which deprived Sakuras perverted inner of seeing the legendary 8 pack that the leader carried.

Noooooo!

Shut up inner!

Why don't you?!

My body and head first!

But my 8 pack!!

The inner continued wailing on and on as Sakura soon ignored her and payed attention to what the leader was saying.

"Umm Sakura chan? Are you okay"

"Yeah of course Naruto"

"Are you sure?, you zoned out for 4 minutes"

"Relax Naruto" Sakura replied

YOU ZONED OUT FOR 4 MINUTES, YOU REALLY ARE CRAZY

SHUT UP INNER.IF IM CRAZY SO ARE YOU

BUT IM NOT THE ONE THAT EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM IS LOOKING AT RIGHT NOW

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN
...OH SHIT.

Sakura zoned back in and was met by 10 pairs of eyes on her which caused her to sweat drop
'heh'

" So as I was saying I have contacted hokage San and she has agreed that you return now except for Sakura"

Everyone was quite for a moment

"NANI!!!" Naruto cried out

" Well sound needs a medical ninja so your hokage has agreed to my suggestion of Sakura training the doctors in Sound in order to protect and save lives we are also now allies with konoha" the leader replied huskily, slightly amused at the blondes reaction

'  the saving lives and Ally trick, this guy's blackmailing us! But he isn't at the same time something's going on' kakashi concluded

" Very well then if Sakura agrees" kakashi stated still trying to figure out the Motive behind all this.

Sakura was still frozen unable to have registered what was going on.

Yes do it! Do it for the 8 pack

No!

C'mon! The whole innocent lives at stake thing didn't get you! We are allies! We should help eachother!

You have a point.

Yes listen to me!

Sakura snapped back to reality and was met by the curious faces of the men who surrounded her.

" I.....accept!" Sakura announced in the room.

"Okay then Sakura, see you in a few weeks then and be very very  careful"kakashi warned before he proofed away. Kakashi Just didn't trust this leader whoever he was and who covers their face!

I mean who covers their face?? It just screams psychopath.....

Oh wait.......

"What in the holy name of ramen and dangos is going on! Is the world ending! We can't leave precious Sakura chan here with this smug incompetent clearly and obviously bastard!" Naruto yelled " I'm going back to save her", sai swiftly punched naruto in the gut to disable him and  poofed away with him.

With sakura

Sakura looked back at the leader who stared at her intently. There's something familiar about him.

Hello 8 pack! And hello handsome!

Shut up! pay attention, he's saying something

Ahhh the sex God speaks!!

"Do you must sign this contract"

" Huh? Why?!"

" Just for reassurance like this will strengthen both Sounds and Konoha bond together , its crucial for our alliance"

Sakura just signed the contract and it imediately disappeared along with the leader which had seemingly proofed away.

Sakura jumped as she heard a door slammed shut and was locked. Startled she turned around and had been slammed to the wall with a strength that surpassed even sakuras!

Sakura looked up confused and was met with onyx eyes, pale skin,black hair, she was met by none other than Sasuke uchiha

Don't forget the 8 pack

Is that all that matters to you!

Geez sorry!

Hmph

"Sasuke-kun" she still couldn't believe it, she was tempted to reach out and touch him to see if he was actually there.

Trust me the 8 pack is real, this little position gives us a good feel ,enjoy it lucky thing!

What!! No!

Sasuke looked down at a frightened Sakura as he pinned her against the wall, leaving her vunerable.

Sakuras cheeks rivaled her hair  there was no way this was Sasuke! There was no way Sasuke had hormones?! Right!

Sakura glared at Sasuke , gorgeous emerald eyes meeting with read eyes with swirling tomeos..... Wait a minute! Red eyes! Dammit!

And then Sakura blacked out into darkness.