EDITED:breakfast

Sakura walked down the large staircase looking very regal. Her waist length hair was free and she had adorned a traditional kimono.

She sat opposite Sasuke at the running table, in the left side of her was obito uchiha and opposite him was madara uchiha.

The servants came in shortly after sakura seated herself and came in with breakfast.

Sasuke analysed sakura carefully soft any mistakes

'she knows very well what will happen to get if she misbehaves. She wouldn't dare.' He reminded himself

"So sakura, is your hair natural?" Obito asked out of the blue

" what? "

"I was wondering"

"Well maybe you should think twice before asking someone an idiotic question who clearly doesn't want to be faced with the pure and utter idiocy that you present to them when you open your mouth"

"Damm, but I did think twice"

"Well then either think thrice Or here's an idea: shut the fuck up"

"SAKURA" Sasuke growled

"Must be the left up sexual tension, Sasuke you should really take better care of her, you have to restore the clan with her remember, can't do that efficiently if she is on top all the time" madara said

Sakura grabbed her glass of water  but before she could throw it Sasuke got up and grabbed her.

Seething with rage he grabbed sakura wrist and pulled her roughly out of the room.

"Have fun kiiids! Remember to clean the sheets" obito called out as madara chuckled

"So madara what do you think of sakura?"

" hmmm why do you ask"

"Curiousity"

"Well she is definitely strong and capable, rather beautiful and it helps she isn't a fan girl and isn't a total pushover plus she will keep Sasuke on his toes and her fiestiness is approved although I'd rather have it targeted at Sasuke rather than me"

"Likewise madara, I'm going to enjoy life with her around"