Chapter 31- Everything I Didn't Say

Chapter 31 - Everything I Didn't Say

Asher's POV

This was seriously the most aggravating and humiliating day of my life, another day of plain torcher. I'm shopping with Kimmy for another dress, for the stupid Christmas party that I didn't even want to go to any more. I would not go if that meant getting me out of this situation. I would give my right kidney to get out of this.

During the car ride, she even told me that this was pay back for dragging her to the party she didn't want to go to.  I whined and wailed trying to get out of it, but there was just no use.  Luckily, bless them deeply, Tyler and Katie had meet us at the mall. We had already gone through two stores though before meeting them in the middle. Still, nothing was bought.

By the look on Ty's face he didn't want to be here at all. Ty isn't a 'let's go kill time at the mall' kind of guy. Katie on the other hand is a shopper, it's in her blood.  If you threw her in a mall and gave her money she wouldn't leave until she spent it all.  We followed behind the girls and walked into whatever store they were dragging us into.

They looked for hours, then tried on everything they took out, and guess who was stuck carrying what they wanted to try on, oh yes, us. They think we're their pack mules or something.

"You boys have muscles, use them," Katie winked, piling another dress in Ty's arms. When Kate's back is turned he looked over to me and mouthed 'shoot me now'.

"These muscles are for sports and attracting girls, not carrying bags and dresses," He grumbles trying to rest his chin on the top of pile.

"Are you done now? Jesus Kimmy, there's like ten dresses in this pile, you actually think you're going to try them all on?" I whine, as she throws three more on my arm.  Correction, I counted this time, it's now a total of fifteen dresses.

"Almost, I have to find one more," She trails off, searching through another rack.

Uh huh, sure one more dress. She doesn't have to find one more. Bullshit! I think I'm realizing a pattern going on here; they're all pretty much red, green, or white dresses. Oh, and one black.

"OK, so I lied," She starts holding up her hands, "Two more dresses," She smiles, dangling them in front of me.

"You can carry those. These dresses weigh more than you." I complain shifting them around to get a better hold on them.

"Is that a fat joke?" She scowled, putting her hands on her hips. I think it's so cute when she does that.

"I said the dresses were heavier, so no. You already picked out that dress." I shouted to her, looking down at the pile and finding the same striped pattern.

"Yeah, but I don't know if that one will fit and I just found that one in a size up." She explains, waving her hand to follow her to the fitting room area. "Put them right there for me." She instructs clapping me on the back.

I placed them all on a bench, flexing my arms. Damn girls can shop. For guys it's simple; shirt, pants, shoes, perfect hair, and done! Well, somewhat easy, you can't get a rock hard smoking body in just one week, screw those commercials that tell you otherwise. Eating blended green shit is the biggest lie ever told.

I sat lazily on a cozy chair in front of her dressing room waiting for her to come out. At least I get to judge what she wears, that's probably the only fun part, that and spending time with her. It's been hard to do that when a majority of her time is spent with Spencer. A few minutes later she came out in a white dress that had all this black lining around it.  I had to tell it to her straight, she looked like a nun.  I shook my head in disapproval, as she walked back in trying another on. Great, one down fifty more to go.