My Other Works

So you've finished Sharing Corrie, now what? The next book in the series will be coming soon, but in the mean time, if you're interested in supporting my work, check out some of my other books!

Washed Up

Riley Olson has moved approximately 17 times in her life, and this summer will bring Move Number 18

Riley Olson has moved approximately 17 times in her life, and this summer will bring Move Number 18. After she decides to drops out of college, her parents send her to Long Beach Island, New Jersey to spend the summer with some old family friends. Riley has no desire to spend the summer on a remote beach in New Jersey, but since quitting college, she doesn't have much of a choice. She's destined to spend her summer working in a pizza shop and sweating too much, with absolutely no idea of what her future holds. What Riley doesn't expect is to meet someone who manages to break down every wall she's carefully built.

Ross Montgomery has lived on Long Beach Island, New Jersey his entire life. Ross's family has faced many hardships in the past few years, so he stayed at home to take care of them. Even though he knows he's doing the right thing, sometimes he still longs to travel, explore, and experience the world. That's why he applied for a year-long global service trip. Now he has to decide whether he'll leave his family behind to see the world or stay in the same small town he's lived in all his life. When he sees Riley Olson on the beach on the first day of summer, he doesn't know that she'll change his entire worldview and challenge him to live the life he's only imagined.

But there are only 93 days in summer, 93 days until they both have to decide what their futures hold, together or apart.

Renna: The Intellect

Centuries after the Nuclear War, the earth is an uninhabitable tundra and the Civilization is the lone island of survival amidst the treacherous wilderness

Renna is a top Intellect until the day the Civilization she once trusted betrays her. This betrayal opens Renna's eyes to her society's oppression of those who don't belong, like the destitute Underlings who are sequestered underground. Renna is forced to reconsider her loyalties and reshape her identity, and she must ask herself "What do I do now?"

When an Outsider arrives at the Civilization, evidence that there's life outside of their isolated bastion in the arctic, Renna knows he may be her only chance to learn about the world outside. Their tentative acquaintance transforms into an alliance that defies the Civilization and perhaps even dares to stand against it.

Book One in the Renna series

The General and the Princess

Of Warrior and Crown || Book One

Kiva is a general in the Lavri Resistance, dedicated to seeking justice and fighting against darkness. For her, however, darkness is both internal and external. As she and her people fight against the evil King Vinrys, she is forced to face the inner demons from her past that haunt her, as well as the fellow general who understands her like no one has before.

~~~~~

Princess Alleyni of Savyl is tired of the limitations her title places on her life, and she longs to do something outside of the encroaching palace walls. When her father and her sister conspire to snatch away her rights as firstborn, Alleyni takes the power into her own hands when she recruits the rogue warrior Varyn to teach her to fight and falls for the mysterious Kyald, only to find out that neither man is who he seems.

The Definition of Time

A Featured Wattpad Story!

"We were together. I forget the rest." - Walt Whitman

He defined time. Every event in my life is now defined by the time we spent together - the Before and the After. I still remember the day we met, freshmen in college, all eagerness and anticipation. He changed me, broke me, and strengthened me. I will never be the same.

~~~~~

This story follows Rachel Evans in the before, during, and after of the boy who defined time. She was books, sarcasm, and hot tea. He was teasing, laughter, and the winter sky. When they collided, they would never be the same.

Thank you so much for your support!

~ Hannah