TBS Imagine 2

Thomas and Y/N had bumped into each other at a few auditions around London, you had both sat down and read in lines for each other and always wished each other luck.. it just sadly always ended that one of you got the role and the other didnt or neither of you got the role. You two had never actually worked together. 

Thomas had been sent a script through the post for a short tv romance drama which would be on BBC One. Today was the day he would get to meet the rest of the actors and actresses. Thomas was the play the character of 'Oliver' who was the male love interest.. he was keen to find out who the actress for 'Katie' would be. 

Thomas walked into the studio, removing his bike jacket and hanging it up near the entrance. He picked up his script and walked over to the group of people. They were all sat in a circle. Thomas stood in one of the empty spaces, not bothering with a chair as he looked directly to the director as the man spoke. 

Director: "Right on time Thomas, please.. I think its time you met our Kate. Thomas... Y/N.... YN... Thomas" The director spoke as he gestured to Y/N and then back to Thomas. 

The two of them looked to each other shocked. Neither of them had noticed the other one was in the room. Thomas, was looking to the director and Y/N was to busy looking at her script. 

Y/N awkwardly smiled and did a small wave to Thomas as Thomas stood still with a huge grin on his face. He had wanted to work with Y/N for so long... but to now have her as his leading lady... sparked unknown feelings within his heart. 

He had never been so excited to start rehearsing in his life