TBS imagine 20

Warning! Themes around depression and relationship issues. 

N/N: Nickname (If applicable) 

Things weren't always perfect for the onscreen and now offscreen couple. A year and a bit into the relationship will reveal the hardships that both Thomas and Y/N have to go through. The world of film and theatre was a tough one. You need to have a hard shell. 

But Thomas couldnt fight for much longer. Sometimes it all became too much for him and he needed.. a release. 

When Y/N was out.. Thomas would sit in the bathroom, headphones in and a razor sat in front of him. Sitting and contemplating it all. Never having harmed himself.. but having it there within arms reached showed him the amount of control he could have over himself. He felt like he could play god..

Decide if he lived or died.

It wasnt until one day when Thomas didnt lock the door that Y/N walked in to the sight. Thomas frantically took out his headphones and shoved them into his pocket before looking to Y/N. How was he going to explain this. 

Thomas stammered over his words "I-its not what it looks like N/N / Y/N...!"

Y/N couldnt believe it... Thomas had never said anything. Dropping her bag Y/N knelt down and took Thomas hands within hers. She was shaking... he was hurting her just by doing this.. what if he had slipped and done it? How badly would she be shaking... Thomas thought.

Taking in a breath Y/N looked to Thomas.. sheer terror lacing her word.. "W-why..." 

It was like she knew everything... just by looking at Thomas and the scene he was in here.. she could read him better than anything.

Thomas felt tears welling as he moved his hands to grip to hers. Letting out a shuddering breath.. "Because.. Im weak.. without you" Was all he could say. 

Affected by this chapter? First of all: im so sorry! Second of all: Feel free to DM me, I will be happy to talk to you about anything that has upset you from this chapter. Stay strong my wonderful readers.