TBS Short Request 1 (Robyn)

It had been a long day for Y/N, she was in a dead end job which she hated and would rather be doing anything else than staying inside and finishing off some paperwork. Being Y/N... this idea sparked something within her... Without a second thought, She grabbed her side bag and hoodie. Snatching her keys from the counter and heading out the door.

What do normal people do when they are stressed.

                                                             drink.

Y/N walked down the street. Not caring how cold it was. Within a few minutes she was going to be feeling the crisp and rich taste of a gin and martini entering her system and washing out the shit from the day. She entered the local bar, Her hoodie slung over her side bag which resided on her shoulder. She walked in and placed herself down on the stool. Adjusting herself before raising her hand to order. 

The Martini arrived... then went...

then the next one arrived... then it went...

then a few more...

god knows how many. 

All Y/N could think of was how its so weird seeing the bar upside down... or was she upside down... huh. 

Little did Y/N know.. a guardian angel was coming to her rescue.

"Hey Chris, can I get a water for her... I think shes gone?" A male spoke as Y/N felt a hand on her back, supporting her as if she was going to fall off the chair. Y/N blinked a few times before her vision became clear. Stood behind her. slightly leaning towards to bar to keep her upright was a lanky male... messy blonde locks and a dark leather jacket...

_-_

Thomas glanced to the girl who had sadly fallen for the trick of having her drink spiked. Typical London. He kept her upright and made sure she was sitting securely as he handed her the water he had asked for.

"you going to be alright?" He asked as he moved a few stray strands of hair from her face. Admiring each individual feature of her face as if she was the centerpiece within an art gallery... the most popular piece of art... the most beautiful girl in the whole bar. 

She nodded, being too out of it to speak. Thomas smiled lightly. 

At least she could hear him.

He made sure she sobered up enough to be able to walk. She directed him in the right direction of where she lived as he aided her all the way to the door. Holding her hoodie and side bag for her as she made her way into the room. 

_-_

Beep.... Beep.... BEEP.... BEEP.... BEEP!

"Gah!" Y/N shouted as she hit her phone which was buzzing next to her. It was daylight. She frantically looked around and saw that she was on her sofa. 

Sighing she sat up and glanced over to her coffee table... He hoodie and Side bag had been laid out as a piece of paper sat ontop of it.

She slowly opened the paper.

'Next time you go drinking, dont go alone.

I'll be happy to hold your hair back for you again Y/N.

-Thomas B Sangster. '

The sweet note written on the paper was followed by a phone number and email...

Maybe Y/N should get overly stressed more often... so she can meet this angel once more.