TBS Imagine Male Reader 1

Thomas had been spending a lot of time around Y/N lately. Having met on the set of Maze Runner they instantly bonded over the 'summer camp' experience of a film shoot they were on. 

The two of them were sat in a local bar, grabbing some drinks and discussing upcoming roles which the both of them were going to be taking. Y/N was a bit uncomfortable. A group of girls.. probably on a girls night out were eyeing up Thomas a lot.. mentioning 'love actually' and 'game of thrones' in their conversation.. it was obviously that they knew who he was.

But Thomas.. sat still, watching the male he was sat with and paying the girls no attention...  He was getting rather pissed off that Y/N was becoming uncomfortable. Gently placing his hand on the other males thigh he let a small smile come to his expression. 

"Hey, Y/N relax.. im here for you.. not them." He spoke quietly so only Y/N could hear him. The two males kept looking at each other before Y/N looked away, feeling his heart skipping a few beats. 

Thomas truly knew that he would go anywhere.. as long as it was just the two of them. Him and Y/N

--------------------

A/N

Decided to release some Male! Imagines for those readers who get fed up of changing pronouns for them. Let me know below if you want more of these! 

-Em