Samuel Imagine 2

(Continuing on from Samuel Short 1) 

Samuel had been performing in the street all day, he had sat down on a bench near to where he usually was as he pulled out some food from his pocket. He began to eat the tasteless sandwich as he relaxed, watching the shoppers walk by. Then his brother showed up, Beckett walked up to him with a rather pissed off look on his face.

Samuel decided to ask him "Whats upset you?" He asked with a mouthful of food.

"We cant hide money under the cabinet, Dad took the 150 from under there" Beckett said as he sat on the edge of the bench. 

Samuel sighed as he looked to Beckett. "Great..."

Beckett felt it was the right time to bring it up... 

"Dad knows about you and that girl... Mr Lee from the shop sold you out to him, he saw you walking with her" Beckett said as he looked to his brother, who had tensed up. 

Samuel stood up as he threw what was left of his sandwich into the trash can next to him "Unbelievable... " Is all he could say.

Beckett sighed as he also stood up, holding onto his messenger bag "Its better that we both keep away from others Samuel.... you need to stop seeing her" 

Samuel snapped at this comment. "No way, im not doing that Beck... I cant stay away from her... tell Dad to stay away from her" He said as he stormed off, away from his brother. 

He cared deeply for Y/N, he wasnt going to let his family get in the way of that