Dark AU! Thomas x Reader

With every growing day, Thomas' fame was increasing and his fan base growing mostly due to his adorable yet sexy features as well as his charming and kind manor. There was no denying that Thomas was a catch and anyone who had him was lucky.

Which is exactly why Y/N cherished everyday of her life. Living with Thomas had been a dream, she worked hard during the day and would come home to her wonderful boyfriend who would of either cooked them a meal or ordered a takeaway, either way the two of them would usually end up cuddling on the sofa with a full stomach of food and each other within their embrace, it was perfection.

But perfection always has a time limit.

It was a regular day, Thomas had a meeting with his agency about some upcoming roles so had to be up early. Waking up around 6am, Thomas lingered to cuddle his sleeping Y/N before forcing himself to part from her and get out of bed, he stretched his arms before making his way over to the shower. Having a quick and crisp cold shower to wake him up... and also to save the hot water for Y/N who he knew would have a shower around 7am when she got up for work.

He entered the room and threw on some of his semi-smart clothes, a nice black jumper and smart trousers before grabbing his phone and pressing and tender and loving kiss upon Y/N's forehead. He headed down the stairs to grab his jacket and shoes, slipping both on before heading out of the door and into the crisp British winter mornings.

Thomas made his way towards his bike which was parked in the garage behind their house, his keys in hand. As he edged closer down towards the garage he felt like something was.. off. He tightly gripped to his keys, taking in a deep breath as he continued to walk down his route. Thomas turned the corner and headed to the garage, it seemed to be normal. He unlocked the large metal door before shifting it upwards to reveal his motorbike. He headed over towards his bike, checking over everything when... he felt a cold metal item press to the back of his head.

A gun, someone... had been waiting for him... for god knows how long... it could of been all night. Thomas tensed up, knowing he could do nothing to remove the gun from his head. He was about to begin pleading when the person spoke, a women's voice.. unfamiliar yet still youthful.

Women: "drop the keys" was all she needed to say.

Thomas let out a shuddering breath as he unclenched his hand and dropped the keys to he floor. The women moved her foot to kick the keys out of the way, moving her gloves hand upon his jacket and pulling him away from the bike, the gun still on his head.

Thomas, being in his state of shock was unaware of what was going on around him, he was so scared... he didn't care if it wasn't "manly", anyone would be like that if there was a gun to their head... this wasn't some kind of film.

The women yanked him over to where a parked vehicle was, it being out of the way of view from Thomas' house but not too out in the open that the world could see. Thomas was thrown into the backseats where there were two others, one women and one man. They forcefully did his seatbelt up as the other got in the front seat and started up the engine.

Their plan was going perfectly.

beep... Beep... BEep... BEEp.. BEEP

Y/N groaned as she rolled over. Lazily hitting at her phone to shut off the ever annoying alarm. 7am and she was not ready for the day. Never being a morning person she sat up in bed, feeling a wave of sadness wash over her realizing that Thomas had left for work.. she couldnt complain. He had a busy schedule.. as did she. Work started her for around 9 and she had to get sorted and drive there. Turning herself round she landed her feet on the wooden floor. 

Stretching her arms she got out of bed. Tiredly walking over to the shower she got in, spending around 20 minutes in there. Singing her heart out to any song that popped into her head. Getting out and grabbing a towel she began to towel dry her hair. Heading over to the wardrobe she took out some of her work clothes, throwing them on and picking out a suitable pair of heals to go with the outfit.