Jojen Imagine 2

Jojen and Y/N had been travelling along with Bran and the others for a while now. The Reed's having it their mission to escort Bran to the three eyed raven as safely as possible. But recently... Jojen had found himself compromised... He was more interested in Y/N than he was in Bran... a risk he couldn't take anymore. 

They were all sat having a break as Osha and Meera had gone off hunting for food. Y/N sat near Jojen and was repairing some holes in her trousers. 

Jojen cleared his throat as he spoke. "Y/N.. I think.. you should depart from us at the next settlement. Allow us to go on further to the w-"

He was cut off.. "No... Jojen im not leaving any of you.. I promised your father I would protect you and Meera.. im not going back on that." 

Jojen took hold of her hand. A sudden gesture for Jojen to take 

"Y/N look at me... ive seen what is to come.. I dont want you getting involved. We could loose you. " He sounded more worried than ever before.

Time seemed to have frozen around them as Y/N looked to Jojen. 

"Im not leaving you... I swore by the old gods and the new.... and let them be the ones to break my promise and steal me away... but until them. Im staying here.." She gripped onto his hand and held that determined look which fell so well onto her expression.

Jojen thought for a moment... there was no winning with her. 

He looked up and the two held eye contact for a little too long. Full of worry and... love.

"Stay close to me.." He said in a hushed tone before standing to go talk to Bran.

Y/N sat there for a moment... Jojen was a difficult soul... but now he understood deep down tat she would rather give up her life than be apart from him. It was her way of telling him.. her feelings.