Samuel Imagine 1

Y/N had invited Samuel over to stay the night as things were pretty tough at home for him. His dad didnt want him to leave but in the middle of the night you met with him as he snuck out. They two of you heading back to your house. Your parents both liked Samuel and thought he was charming so they were more than happy to let him stay over.

In the morning Samuel woke up from where he was asleep on the sofa to the sound of arguing from the hallway.

Y/N was at the door arguing with Samuel's dad who was screaming in her face. Samuel darted forward, pushing her back so he could make sure his dad wouldnt hurt her. They argued before Samuel slammed the door in his face. His dad walking back to their house... knowing he would have to set his son straight later on.

Samuel looked back to Y/N as he ran his fingers through his morning hair. "Look Y/N... im sorry you had to deal with him" He said as he had a saddened look on his face. 

"I-its fine, im glad your here rather than with him" Y/N said as she moved forward and hugged Samuel lightly. 

Samuel, being slightly taken aback by the hug slowly wrapped his arms around her and hugged her lightly. Enjoying the embrace, the feeling of love.