Jojen Imagine 1

Y/N had been going along the kingsroad, being from a noble house loyal to the starks she found herself travelling down the road to visit the next settlement over.. being the heir to her house it was her duty to visit these places. 

The journey was long and the majority of it Y/N wanted to travel by horseback.. and not a carriage, rather enjoying the world around her. Although... it was just trees...

Everything was as it was supposed to be, then it occurred. 

"Stop, stay where you are" one of Y/N's men called out as two figures wondered out onto the path. 

The two didnt seemed to look violent.. so Y/N jumped down from her horse and lowered her cloak. She looked to the two infront of her recognizing them from a previous encounter.

"Lady and Lord Reed, a pleasure to see you. May I ask why you are out here by yourselves.. these roads are dangerous" Y/N spoke as she walked over to them. 

Meera explained their plans as Jojen stood still, remaining silent. 

Y/N knew why. Their parents had both agreed that when they were both of age they would be married and Y/N would be the lady of her house to combine the two of them, Jojen was always shy around girls.

After they explained everything, Y/N nodded. She signaled for her men to set up camp as she spoke to them in private.

Y/N wasnt going to let them go by themselves, she cared about them too much.

It would soon be her job as Lady Reed to follow Jojen wherever he would go, its about time she started doing so. 

To Be Continued...