Samuel Imagine 4

It was once again another year without Samuel or Beckett's mom around and the two of them were up to their neck with problems. Their father as per usual was gambling away all the money they had and the two of them were at breaking point. 

Samuel sat with his 'family' in silence for a moment. Glancing at the picture of their mom before his dad addressed him. 

"Ive told your little friend to stay away..." He spoke in a low tone. 

Samuel looked up and over at his father. Pure shock covering his face. How did he know about Y/N? 

"What do you-" Samuel started but was cut off. 

"-She came round a night or so ago to return one of your hats.. you left it where you were performing.. she wont bother us anymore" Their father spoke as he leaned forward in his seat. 

Samuel stood up outraged. "Bother /us/?! Shes the first person to ever show an interest in me and you cart her off?!" 

Warren stood and looked to his son. Raising a hand but restraining himself from hitting him.

"Shes distracting you from your work! If she stops you earning money then shes bothering us! If I ever see you two together ag-"

Beckett butted in "Dad.." was all he said. 

Samuel had had enough. Standing from where he was he stormed to the front porch. 

There was no way that his dad was keeping him away from Y/N. 

She was the reason he continued to fight on.