Always Straight To Voicemail (Part 1)

(Warning: This is Very AU! Also contains moments which readers may find disturbing. 

This is a notfamous!Thomas x Dead!reader Short.

Inspired by: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yXQ7EXZExw)

Thomas was pacing outside of Y/N house. It was around 8 o'clock and like usual Y/N was running behind on schedule. Thomas had his phone pressed to his ear as he continued to pace, he hated being late for anything.

Ring.... Ring... Ring.... Ri-

"Hello?" Y/N spoke from his phone, resulting in Thomas letting out a loud sigh of relief. 

"Why the hell are you taking so long?" Thomas asked as he held the phone tightly within his grasp. 

Y/N chuckled lightly as crashing around was heard in the background of the call. Thomas could only guess that Y/N was in her room, she had good intentions when it came to cleaning her room... but she always thought there were more important things to do than to clean up... thank god for her roommates. 

"I'll be out in a minute, I couldnt find my other shoe" she spoke with a smile plastered on her face, the smile changing her tone to a happier brighter tune. The way she spoke made Thomas instantly forgive her, the way her words rang in his ear just calmed him and made him forget whatever he was angry about.

She had this affect on him.

As Y/N said she was soon making her way out of the front door. She wore a simple leather jacket, high waist black jeans her flats and a simple white blouse. Her hair was half up and she wore make up which wasnt too much but was noticeable. Y/N smiled over to Thomas as she ran over to him and jump-hugged him. 

Thomas chuckled at the jump hug, noting that she was shorter... he always found it cute how she would jump to hug him. He held her in his arms, both of their leather jackets making it difficult for them to raise their arms. They held the hug for a while before Thomas pulled back.

He looked her up and down "well.. I suppose you were worth the wait" He smiled as Y/N rolled her eyes 

"Smooth Tommy" She lightly punched his shoulder. 

They both made their way over to his motorbike, Thomas' main mode of transport. He handed Y/N over her helmet. It was a light cream colour whereas Thomas' was a black. Matching his bike. He hopped onto his bike, turning it on as he adjusted his helmet over his head. Y/N doing the same thing. Y/N having no problem with it anymore.. originally she used to struggle to get it on... always making Thomas laugh.

She soon got onto the back of his bike, wrapping her arms around Thomas so she wouldn't fall off. Holding on as tightly as she possibly could. Thomas chuckling from under his helmet as he kicked the stand and started to drive off. 

It didnt take them long to reach their destination, Thomas always liked to surprise them with what they were doing... tonight they were going out on the town to drink. It had been a long time since they had been out drinking together... after all, thats how they met.

Thomas pulled up at his friends drive, they were going to park there and walk down the street to the center of town. Thomas had already asked if they could stay the night later on.

_-_-_

The night raged on and the two of them were dancing away in the cramped hot club. So many people had come down to let their hair down today, The two of them made sure to dance close together... At this point they had lost count of how many drinks they had had and more people had made their way onto the floor. 

Little did they know this is where they would get separated. So many people were on the floor... resulting in the two of them becoming split. Thomas looking around to see Y/N... 

but someone else stood there. 

Y/N began to panic as she made her way off of the floor. Sounding on the outline. She decided that she needed some air and decided to step outside. Holding her leather jacket close to her. The air was crisp and cold as Y/N watched her breath steam into the air and up into the atmosphere 

She leaned against the wall of the club and cooled down. 

Meanwhile Thomas was inside, frantically searching around for where Y/N had gone to, looking from table to table.... searching the dance floor... even asking a girl to look into the bathroom for her. No sign of her.  He decided.. it was time to check outside... knowing Y/N she would of gone outside to cool down.

Thomas stepped outside.. looking around the dark alley way as he sighed. He took out his pack of cigarettes and placed one of the sticks to his mouth, lighting it. Inhaling the addictive smoke and exhaling slowly. Thats.. when his eye contact fell to the floor, nearby... he saw a hand sticking out from behind one of the dustbins. He instantly threw away the cigarette and dashed over. 

Please dont be Y/N... dont be Y/N... dont be... 

Y/N.

there she lay.. her white blouse now covered in blood, visible stab wounds over her chest... her beautiful hair now covered in dirt from being there so long. Thomas fell to his knees, shaking her. Pulling her limp body close to his chest... not caring about the blood on his clothes. 

"Y/N.... Come on... wake up!" He said, his voice shaking as he placed his hand on her cheek... shaking her lightly. His free hand now going to his phone. dialing 999 and holding the phone to his ear... tears starting to fall down his soft cheeks... His life was slipping away in his hands. 

Stay we me Y/N... please dont go now. 

He remained there. Holding her close to him. His head resting on her chest as he held onto her. Waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

You cant leave me now Y/N... not now... not ever.

To Be Continued...