Craving. Chapter 6.

8 days later.

Michael hugged the boy. With a small smile Luke turned around and walked home. Michael also turned around, but now he smiled. He had never smiled this wide before. His heart was beating faster than ever before. He had never felt this way before.

It was like something was growing inside of him. Something beautiful.

Michael had just told Luke he got a job for him at the hotel. The reception needed another person. Michael only had to talk to Gretel and she was happy to teach Luke everything. Michael had also found an apartment.

The couple who owned it before had decided they wanted to move in to a caravan and explore different parts of the world. So Michael got an apartment with furniture and everything you needed really. He had plans on selling most of it but it was a good start.

The apartment was the top floor he sent an interest report to. Two rooms and two bathrooms. It was bright and stylish. Not exactly how Michael liked things. Michael liked black and purple. Not white and gold. He liked the view and the apartment though.

Michael got in his car and drove home. When he got home he went straight to his painting studio he made in the empty room. He had bought a lot of paint and canvases. He had starting to make improvements, he was getting happier with his final creations. He loved spending hours on a painting. He still did not know what to do with them.

Michael listened to My chemical romance while starting on his new painting. He was singing along and making lines to create different creatures. His music stopped because someone called his phone. He sighed loudly. He checked the display of his phone. Jimmy. His ex-best friend.

"It is Michael, what do you want?" Michael answered.

"Hi Mike, was wondering if you could meet up for a bit? We have a lot to talk about and I have a lot of explaining to do" Jimmy said. Michael had not talked to him for at least 2 weeks. He did not want to either.

"What do you want to say? Do not feel like seeing your face to be honest Jim" Michael answered, sounding really annoyed. To be fair, he was really annoyed.

"I know I fucked up everything between us Mike, but please give me a second chance"

"You fucked my girlfriend for a month Jim. It is not happening" Michael was really angry. He wanted to hit something. He wanted to break something. He needed pain.

"What are you going to do then Michael? You have no one without me. Everyone is dead or just hate you. You need me" Jimmy's voice got deeper. He sounded evil. Michael craved purple skin and blood crystals.

"I-..." Michael was almost speechless. "I have Luke. Do not call me again. Good bye Jim" Michael said and ended the call. He threw his phone on the ground. He could see it crack in front of him. Michael clenched his fists and sat down on his floor.

Jimmy is right. Everyone hates me.

Michael got up, he did not bother to bring a jacket, or even shoes. He just grabbed his purple car keys and ran outside. He is lucky if he remembered to close his door.

Michael drove towards his place. He need purple skin. Now. Michael parked his car on the side of the road and got out, he managed to lock the car door. He walked towards his place. Right turn, hundred meters, left turn. He could see the fir trees. His skin was almost burning. He craved this so bad.

He crouched under the trees and almost fell on his knees. He started to hit the stone wall.

Relief.

He hit it over and over again. Then he did something surprising himself. He cried. He cried loudly. He never let himself cry anymore. Michael kept hitting the wall. Blood poured out of his knuckles. He did not stop as he usually does. He kept hitting it. Harder. And harder. Blood started to show on the rock. A heartbreak had never been this bad. Michael hated himself.

Stupid Angela. Stupid Jimmy. Stupid mum. Stupid dad. Stupid Richard. Stupid me.

Michael kept hitting the wall and kept crying.

Someone grabbed his shoulders and pulled him away from the wall. Michael turned around with fear in his eyes.

Luke.

The boy were crouched down to Michael's level. Luke looked so sad. Tears were still falling from Michael's eyes. Michael now realised how bad his hands were hurting and how much he was shaking. Luke moved closer to Michael but he moved away.

"Leave me here, please" Michael whispered. He hated himself. He did not want Luke to see him like this. He did not want anyone to see him like this.

"No, Michael let me do this okay?" Luke said and reached for Michael's bloody and sore hand. Luke gently took it in his own hands and looked at it. Carefully stroking his thumb over the filthy cuts.

Disgusting. I am disgusting.

Luke stayed quiet and so did Michael. He were still crying. That is when Luke did something that made Michael's heart almost stop. Luke brought Michael's hand up to his mouth and kissed it. A long and gentle kiss.

Michael watched the younger boy in front of him closing his eyes and bring his lips to Michael's broken skin. Michael's purple skin.

He pulled Michael's hand away from his lips. Michael watched Luke's face, he took in every detail of it. Luke's eyes opened. They were glossy. It looked like Luke were on the verge to crying.

"Why are you doing this to yourself Michael?" The sound of his name gave him shivers once again.

"It is the only way to keep myself from the gun in my wardrobe and the pills in my drawer" Michael whispered. He had never told anyone that.

♡♡♡

Don't forget to vote!!

xxx