Lips. Chapter 13.

Michael could feel how his eyes widen. His cheeks burn. His heart beating way too fast. But he could still not look away from Luke's eyes.

He looked shocked. His cheeks were turning in to a pink colour. Everything around them were still and quiet. No sound at all. He could hear and owl from the distance or a pigeon. Other than that, not a sound. It was like the woods around them were holding its breath.

Michael's hand were still holding Luke's tight. Luke looked down on the ground but Michael kept watching the boy.

He did finally say what he was thinking. Now is the time to get to know if they feel the same. Michael could see a small smile on Luke's lips. This made Michael smile too.

A few minutes passed. Michael totally forgot what day it was, how wet his bum was and how cold it was. He were too focused on the boy in front of him that he just called beautiful a few minutes ago.

Luke slowly looked up at Michael again. This time he had a small smile on his lips. He was not trying to hide it. Luke made Michael let go of his hands. It made Michael worried.

He is leaving now, is he?

Luke moved his body a bit so he now was sitting on his knees. It looked like Luke was thinking about what to do next. He looked a bit worried. His eyes were shining. They looked so alive.

Michael was looking up at the boy who was no longer golden. He was now just shining in the dark. Like an angel.

I am in love. I love Luke, I love him more than my wife. I love his hair, his lips, his eyes, his nose, his arms, his hands, his legs-

Without really thinking it through Michael cupped Luke's cheek with his hand and kissed him. It was like an explosion.

Happiness.

Luke's lips were as soft as Michael had imagined and Luke slowly kissed Michael back. The kiss was slow and full of love. When they both pulled away they kept their foreheads resting against each other's.

"Wow" Luke said.

"Wow indeed" Michael said and smiled. "I-I lo- like you a lot Luke" Luke stayed quiet making anxiety grow in Michael's body.

Luke probably does not even like me back. He kissed back to be nice.

A pair of lips once again was pressed against Michael's. This was just a pec.

"I have liked you since the day I saw you watching me right here" Luke said. Michael's heart had stopped. It felt like it. This was just perfect. Michael blushed and looked in to Luke's eyes.

He is beautiful.

"I cannot believe you actually like me back" Michael whispered and Luke smiled.

"I was just going to say the same" Michael smiled and blushed. This was the first time he did not care about blushing.

"Would you like want to sleep at my place? It would be easier for both of us because you know we work at the same place with the same times" Michael whispered fiddling with his fingers.

Michael has never really been a shy type of person. He do not talk much but he is not shy.

"If you do not mind I would love to" Luke said and once again grabbed Michael's hand. Michael nodded and stood up. Luke also got up. Still holding each other's hands they started to walk towards Michael's Jeep. They stayed quiet just walking beside each other, but it was a comfortable quiet.

They got in the car and Michael checked the time. 01.30AM. They had been outside for a really long time. Luke texted someone, probably his mother, when Michael started the car.

They started to drive on the long gravel road, Michael knows he need to be focused on the road but he could not think about anything else but the burning sensation on his lips after Luke's soft one had been pressed against them.

He craved more.

The boy beside him looked really sleepy. He tried hard to keep his eyes open. His hair was flat against his forehead and he watched the road. His eyes slowly closed.

Michael's eyes was glued on Luke. His soft eyelashes against his cheek, how his lips was parted, and how his breathing was heavy, he found it beautiful.

Is this love?

Michael had never felt this way before. Not even with Angela. Was he married to someone he did not love?

He looked up at the road for a second. They were close to the big road, also he saw further forward an elk was standing. Big horns, long legs and thick fur. It slowly walked off the road and in to the woods.

I maybe should pay more attention to the road. We do not want an accident to happen.

There was just a few hundred meters left to the big road. Five hundred. He watched the road feeling his eyelids getting heavy. Four hundred. Maybe he should not drive being this tired. Three hundred. The car was starting to speed up. Two hundred. Michael removed his foot from the gas pedal. One hundred. Michael steps on the break and nothing happens, he kept going faster.

He saw a bright light and then everything went black.   

♡♡♡

Sorry.

// Lin