Luke. Chapter 14.

"We need help here on E16! I hit a car, I am fine but I do not know about the other kids. He just drove straight out of the woods. One of them look fine, I do not know about the other one"

Sirens.

"We need to cut the car open, the door is fucked. He need to get them to the hospital pronto."

Hands grabbing my shoulders.

"We need to get the other kid out, he looks worse than this one"

Cold ground.

"The ambulance is on its way"

Hands on my throat.

"This one has got pulse, what about the blonde one?"

Luke.

"I cannot feel anything on him, his neck looks bad"

Sirens.

"Finally, this is critical, we need to get them to the hospital right now, try to get life in to the blonde one"

Put on a tray. Flying.

"Hey, hey are you awake?"

Yes? No.

"He is breathing, his arm is bent"

I do not feel it.

"I don't know if I can do anything about this one, we need to stabilize his neck, but his heart has stopped. We need to get his heart going right now"

Why can I not move?

"Get this one in to operation, the other one needs to check for brain damage and potential bone fracture"

Flying again. Now I am rolling on a tray? What is happening? Where is Luke?

"He might be conscious, take him out"

Needle in my arm. My brain is shutting down.

I hope Luke is okay.

+++

"Michael, please wake up. We need you to wake up"

I can hear again.

"It has been a week Michael. It is time to wake up"

I am trying. How come I could not hear for a week?

"This is Liz by the way"

Liz. Why is Liz with me?

"We have bad news"

No.

Michael's eyes opened and a sharp pain his neck and arm went through his body. He hissed at the pain and tried to stay as still as possible.

"Oh thank god Michael, you're awake"

"W-Where's Luke?" Michael asked with a shaky voice. He looked over at Liz where she was sitting on a chair next to Michael's bed.

She had huge bags under her eyes and she looked dirty. Dirty, like she had not been showering for a while nor gotten any sleep. Her eyes met Michael's and they were shiny with tears.

"He didn't make it"

Michael's heart stopped. And not in a good way this time. His heart was broken again.

♡♡♡

Once again. Sorry.

//Lin