T W O

You Don't Know Me

Chapter 2

Edited

~ Summer Preston's POV ~ 

 Unlike my family, I am a morning person. I enjoy the feeling of the natural light when I wake up in the morning. Every morning is the same. Not that I mind. Wake up, shower, brush my teeth, moisturize, make up and eat breakfast.

I enjoy having a set routine. But unfortunately it's Sunday. Meaning that there is no "set routine" because of the 3 extra people in my house.

You may be thinking "Summer, you live with 11 other people- what's three more?"

Now, I get your point. And it's not so much Marilyn and Tanner that get on my nerves. It's Anthony.

He will literally do anything- and I mean anything - to ruin my morning.

"Morning Sunshine" Anthony smiles at me when I open my bathroom door.

"Why?" I groan and Anthony just grins.

"Why? Well I needed to get ready for breakfast" He smirked.

"I need to shower"

"Ah- c'mon get in" He wiggles his eyebrows while stepping into the tub.

"Get the hell out" I drag him out of the bathroom and push him into Eric's room.

"I need to-" I cut off his protests by shutting and locking the door.

I start to get ready for my shower by taking out the 2 towels I need and putting them on the toilet. I start to pick up the clothes off the floor when I realize what I just picked up.

"You are so gross" I yell and hear Anthony's annoying laughter coming from outside the door.

How the hell did he manage to get vomit on his boxers..?

~~

"I told you I needed to get my clothes" Anthony leans against my door frame.

"You're disgusting" I whisper- making sure not to wake up Marilyn. It's only 8:15 am and I know she would definitely not appreciate being woken up.

"How did you even get vomit on your boxers?" I glare up at him while applying my eyeshadow.

"If you wanted to see my boxers- you could've just asked" He smirked.

I look up at him and crinkle my nose.

"Ew"

"Why do you use this crap?" He asks while rummaging through my make up bag.

"To enhance my features" I say delicately while applying my winged liner.

I glance over at him and see that he's staring at me.

"What?" I blush. Why is he staring at me like that?

"That.... is the most stupidest thing ever" He bursts out laughing.

"Get the hell out of my room" I throw one of my beauty blenders at him.

~~

"No need for that" Anthony says from the living room.

"Excuse me?" I call out from the kitchen.

"Your mother said that we're going to Miriam's for breakfast"

"When did she say that?" I furrow my eyebrows while putting the pot back on its shelf.

"While you were locked in your bedroom" He smirks while I walk into the living room.