N I N E T E E N

You Don't Know Me

Chapter 19

Not Edited

~ Summer Preston's POV ~

I was surprised when Anthony asked me to come to his families New Years Eve party. Usually, Anthony never invited anyone to them. That lead to a few fights between him and Eric because Eric felt like Anthony was hiding something. I would tell him to stop being so dramatic because it was probably just because Anthony's parents didn't want a bunch of teenagers at their house.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Hello Sunshine" Anthony's perky voice said through the phone.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Would you like to come to my house for New Years Eve?" He had asked.

"For your party?" I asked.

"My father's party" Anthony corrected me.

"You really want me to come?" I asked.

"Yeah. You're my girlfriend after all"

"Shut up" I laughed.

"So are you going to come?" He asked.

"Sure. What should I wear?"

"It's formal" Anthony said.

When we finished talking I hung up my room and skipped into Eric's room to gloat.

"Brother" I called out and Eric jumped. "What did you just hide?"

"Nothing!" He snapped.

"Show me" I demanded.

"Get out of my room Summer" Eric hissed so I jumped on top of him. "Get off"

"What's under your pillow?" I yelled while trying to get whatever it was.

After 5 minutes of wrestling I finally fell off his bed with his phone in my hands.

"Summer" He chased me around his room.

"Oh my god" I squealed.

"Summer. Stop it" Eric said slowly.

"You're asking out Marilyn!" I shrieked while reading his unsent text message.

"Summer" Eric groaned.

"Through text message? Oh no big bro. You obviously don't know her that well" I shook my head.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"She hates when guys ask her out over text. She literally believes it's bad karma" I backspaced the message.

"But I don't know how to ask her out in person" He groaned.

"C'mon Eric. You're smart. Think of something better than 'Netflix & Chill'" I snorted.

"I didn't say that" He glared at me. "What did you want?"

"Oh! I wanted to let you know that I, your beautiful and smart twin sister, got invited to the annual Walton New Years Eve party" I gloated.

"That isn't even fair" Eric groaned.

That was 2 days ago and now it's time to get ready for the party. Anthony said that he would pick me up at 10 pm. It's a bit late but he said that he didn't want me to ditch spending the holiday with my family, which is honestly really sweet.

I decided that I was going to curl my hair in loose ringlets tonight. So after my shower, I blowdryed my hair and got started on that.

Once I was finished I got started on my make up. I decided to go a bit bold tonight since it was a holiday. I put my  foundation on and started doing my eyeshadow and eyeliner. Then I contoured my face and did my  eyebrows. I put on some fake lashes and put on a dark purple lipstick.