E P I L O G U E

You Don't Know Me

Epilogue

Not Edited

~ Summer Preston's POV ~

10 years later

"And now, here's a few words from the future Mr. & Mrs. Walton themselves" A friend of Anthony and I said into the microphone and we walked onto the stage hand-in-hand.

"Thank you all for coming out tonight" I smiled towards the crowd. "We're so grateful that all of you took the time out of your lives to come watch us get married on Saturday"

"Its about time" Eric called out from the back of the room and everyone laughed.

"Thank you Eric" I laughed. "I'm just so glad to finally be able to marry this guy"

"Speech, speech, speech" Kevin, Devin and Marc chanted.

"She's actually written one" Anthony poked fun at my preparedness.

"Shut up" I smacked his shoulder and a few people 'awwed'

"Most of you know that Anthony & I have known each other for a long time. We were babies when we met. It took me until we were 5 to realize there was something about him" I smiled over at him. "It took me 'till we were 11 for me to make a move. Sadly, 11 year old boys aren't very nice" I laughed quietly.

"Biggest mistake of my life" He shook his head and the crowd chuckled.

"He rejected me and we both moved on from the awkward encounter" I laughed.

"And then in 8th grade at the Eastview Jr. High Formal Boy-Girl dance... I fell in love with her. She was wearing her favorite yellow sundress and had her hair in 2 braids" Anthony had a nostalgic look on his face. "I was too much of a wimp to tell her. So I started being an ass"

"There are children here!" Marilyn called out from where she was covering my 3 year old nieces ears.

"A butt" He laughed.

"We decided to tell everyone a secret that we've been keeping for almost 10 years" I smiled.

"Everyone always talks about how Summer and I secretly dated for 3 months before coming out and telling everyone, but that isn't true" Anthony laughed.

"We didn't start dating until May of our senior year" I smiled.

"Summer wanted to get revenge on her ex and I jumped at the chance to be her fake boyfriend"

"And I ended up falling in love with him" I smiled and the crowd clapped.

"I can't wait to make you my wife Summer" Anthony said into the microphone.

Me neither, Anthony.

"You know I always knew you'd fall for me" Anthony whispered as we stepped off of the stage.

"We may be getting married Anthony but you still don't know me"

The End

a u t h o r s  n o t e

That's the end of You Don't Know Me! I kept it short and sweet! I hope you guys enjoyed the story!

Don't worry! Anthony and Summer will be making a few appearances in my new book Breaking Brielle!

c a m m i