B O N U S

a u t h o r s   n o t e

So I decided to add a bonus chapter! You all can thank KissyCrissy for calling me earlier while I was in the shower and asking for an Anthony POV!
I hope you all enjoy!

c a m m i

You Don't Know Me

Bonus Chapter (Chapter 23)

Not Edited

~ Anthony Walton's POV ~

"I'm sorry about her" I walked with Kali upstairs so I can help her with her bloody nose.

"It's fine. It's my fault for trusting Tanner" She sighed.

"She had no right to hit you" We walked into the bedroom. "There's a first aid kit in here somewhere"

"Thank you so much Tony" Kali pulled me into a hug.

"We're friends. You don't need to thank me" I hugged her back.

She leaned back and stared at me for a few seconds before slamming her lips on mine.

It felt wrong. Her lips didn't feel like Summer's. They didn't make me want to hold her and never let her go. They felt cold and emotionless.

"Kali" I whispered as I pulled away. I was getting ready to tell her she couldn't do that when her head snapped to the doorway.

"Summer"

It felt like everything froze. Summer saw. She wasn't going to understand. I know her. She would jump to conclusions and think I hurt her like Tanner.

"Summer" I snapped out of it and faced her but all I could see was an empty doorway. She was running.

"Summer no" I chased after her but she just ignored me. "Summer it's not what it looks like. I swear"

"Summer that wasn't what it looked like" I grabbed her when she stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh yeah?" She pushed me back.

Then the argument escalated into her screaming that I was just like Tanner. She was calling me her best friend. I can't believe I hurt her.

"I know. Summer-" I tried to say but she cut me off.

"I love you" She sobbed.

That's when it clicked. She loved me. The girl I've been in love with since middle school actually loves me back. If it was under other circumstances I would have been overjoyed.

"You made me love you. You made me fall for you and you fuck my best friend" She yelled and my heart plummeted.

"I didn't Summer. I swear. She kissed me-" I tried to make her listen to me. I couldn't lose this.

"Shut up" She cried.

That's when I layed myself bare. She needed to know.

"Summer I love you. You need to listen to me. I would never hurt you" I begged and she shook her head.

"You already have"

I begged her to listen and I tried my hardest but she wouldn't. When Marilyn came out with Matt and she said he needed a hospital I tried to help, but she wouldn't let me.

I thought that this was the worst pain I could have felt. The love of my life leaving me. But I was wrong.

I was so wrong. Because 10 minutes later I would feel real pain. Sitting there with my best friend, drinking, trying to ignore my pain and some kid runs in screaming for me and Eric.

"What's up?" Eric asked.

"Your sister's car is underneath a truck on Westview Road." The kid said.

And my life halted again for a second time. I couldn't lose her like this. I could handle her hating me but if she died... I wouldn't be able to live myself.