F I F T E E N

You Don't Know Me

Chapter 15

Not Edited

~ Summer Preston's POV ~

Today was the last football game of the season. It was so cold out already (I guess it's going to be one of those years.) And lucky for me (note the sarcasm) I am obligated to show up.

The yearbook committee will probably be walking around taking pictures for the yearbook  (obviously) so I should make myself look pretty.

I decided to wear a pair of skinny jeans and Anthony's jersey tonight. I decided to do a full face of make up. Maybe it was a bit too bold  (sharp eyeliner and bold red lips) but it looked good.

"Woah who are you trying to impress?" Marilyn asked as she walked in my room.

"Me, myself & I" I laughed.

"C'mon we're leaving now" She says and I follow her out.

"Hey beautiful" Anthony smiles and pecks my lips.

Sparks flew. And I pulled back.

"Are you okay?" He furrowed his eyebrows and I nodded.

"I didn't know I still needed to give you a warning" He said lower so nobody would hear referring to how at the beginning of our fake relationship I made him warn me before kissing me.

"It's not that" I shook my head. "Just had a weird thought"

I have feelings for Anthony Walton. My brothers best friend. My best guy friend. My fake boyfriend.

"Oh how cliche" I groaned.

"Excuse me?" Anthony laughed.

"Wait what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I offered you my varsity jacket because it looked like you were cold" He gave me a lopsided grin.

"Oh thank you" I blushed.

"Are you okay?" Marilyn asked.

"Is that my brothers jacket?" I asked.

"Bye" She blushed and walked towards Eric's car.

"He needs to ask her out already" Anthony said from behind me.

"Why are you so close?" I inched away and he raised an eyebrow.

"I was giving you my jacket?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you acting so weird?"

"I'm not acting weird" I cross my arms. "C'mon let's go" I got into his car.

We got to the school in 10 minutes and we met everyone there.

"Okay. I'll see you inside" Anthony went in for another kiss but I just turned my face making him kiss my cheek, leaving him confused.

"Are you two fighting?" Mom asked once Eric, Matt & Anthony went into the locker room.

"No. I'm just not feeling the PDA today" Technically I'm not really lying.

Once my family made there way towards the football field, Marilyn stopped me.

"Spill" She crossed her arms.

"What?" I feigned confusion.

"Summer" She gave me a stern look.

"I think... I might have feelings for
... Anthony" I mumbled.

"Oh my god! Summer you have to tell him!" Marilyn squealed.

"No! I-"

"Hey Summer! Hey Marilyn!" Tara Williams walked up with her cheerleading uniform on and a camera around her neck.